If Treyarch had a car with a slipping transmission

#11StigmaStylePosted 1/8/2013 6:32:57 PM
fatclemenza posted...
and anyone who actually buys this DLC has no right to complain about anything in the game

Why? o.o
#12fatclemenzaPosted 1/8/2013 6:33:47 PM
Why? o.o

If you have a big problem with something in the game that isn't being addressed, why would you further support the company by purchasing DLC?
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#13StigmaStylePosted 1/8/2013 6:35:26 PM
fatclemenza posted...
Why? o.o

If you have a big problem with something in the game that isn't being addressed, why would you further support the company by purchasing DLC?

I guess that's understandable. Although from what I've heard people say, they've got different teams for things and what-not. I dunno, I'm only really in it for the zambies. =3
#14slaveanselmoPosted 1/8/2013 6:48:47 PM
Im just glad I played the game before doubling up with the SP. Nice try though, GS employee!
---
..good judgment comes from experience and a lot of that comes from bad judgment..
#15eddiethemcPosted 1/9/2013 1:36:39 AM
slaveanselmo posted...
Trying to keep with your analogy.. they sold you the car as and they can't rellicate the problem.. or something.. but here are some shiny upgrades to help take your mind off the tranny.

That's it! This is a shiny car we've all just bought but there's a transvestite in the back seat whom Vahn won't acknowledge.

And we can't get rid of it.
---
Acceptance is the final stage to everything.