(Poll) Black Ops 2 or Call of Duty 4?

#1NordiniPosted 1/9/2013 12:33:18 AM
Which is better? - Results (116 votes)
Black Ops 2
31.9% (37 votes)
Call of Duty 4
68.1% (79 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Time to see who sees things objectively and who is blinded by nostalgia. Go.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#2CobraKingKillerPosted 1/9/2013 12:35:50 AM
Nostalgia has nothing to do with it. Call of Duty was best when it was simple.
---
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.
- Tyler Durden
#3MistaHardkillPosted 1/9/2013 12:36:33 AM
It's not about being blinded by nostalgia. It's about quality and a lack of nubness.

No seriously, CoD4 is where it's at if you want to prove you're good at CoD and shooters in general. Anything post CoD4 is made for bad...er..."casual" players to feel better about themselves.
#4imthestuntmanPosted 1/9/2013 12:41:12 AM
MistaHardkill posted...
It's not about being blinded by nostalgia. It's about quality and a lack of nubness.

No seriously, CoD4 is where it's at if you want to prove you're good at CoD and shooters in general. Anything post CoD4 is made for bad...er..."casual" players to feel better about themselves.

Eh more or less true. Plus ever since cod4 and halo 3 map design in shooters has gone down hill. Those 2 games set an impossibly high standard for map design.

Realistically this game is rather enjoyable though, i find it easier to relax playing this game than past cods, though there is less skill involved.
#5Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 3:39:15 PM
Except World at War had the best maps...
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#6A Naked PenguinPosted 1/9/2013 5:56:01 PM
I just loved CoD4. I could play it for 8 hours on the rare occasions I had the time. I can only play this for 1 or two before i just get bored and have to put it down. Maybe it's the newness Cod4 had. Maybe I grew up.

You can't tell me which game I had more fun in and that was undoubtedly 4.
---
GT: An Old Nun
#7ODommPosted 1/9/2013 5:58:02 PM
imthestuntman posted...
MistaHardkill posted...

Eh more or less true. Plus ever since cod4 and halo 3 map design in shooters has gone down hill. Those 2 games set an impossibly high standard for map design.

Realistically this game is rather enjoyable though, i find it easier to relax playing this game than past cods, though there is less skill involved.

Agree with Halo 3, but I think, if anything, MW2 capitalized on map design. The maps actually felt like unique, genuine places. Not to mention they all had great layouts too.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#8Nordini(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 5:59:45 PM
A Naked Penguin posted...
I just loved CoD4. I could play it for 8 hours on the rare occasions I had the time. I can only play this for 1 or two before i just get bored and have to put it down. Maybe it's the newness Cod4 had. Maybe I grew up.

This is exactly what i mean when i say blinded by nostalgia. Most people have the most fun with whichever title was the first they seriously played and with the most friends. Doesn't make it the better game though
---
#9BeastlyIguanaPosted 1/9/2013 6:01:10 PM
Nordini posted...
Except World at War had the best maps...

---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#10jay11228181Posted 1/9/2013 6:03:45 PM
Nordini posted...
A Naked Penguin posted...

This is exactly what i mean when i say blinded by nostalgia. Most people have the most fun with whichever title was the first they seriously played and with the most friends. Doesn't make it the better game though

Hands down cod4 is better. In terms of maps alone BO2 loses, then you throw in netcode. Overall gameplay was just more fun in cod4.