So is Treyarch still trying to hide from their lag mistake?

#11NidtendofreakPosted 1/9/2013 11:02:27 AM
Akiba69 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoFnIckyoxg

anyone who says there's no problems is lying to themselves

What a boring, dull voice.

Anyway, i'm glad mine is nothing like that.

Too bad its impossible for you not to have that problem. Actually watch the whole thing, see the tests he runs BO2 through, and then MW2 in the exact same situation, with the exact same systems and exact same connections.

BO2 delayed by .6s. MW2 delayed by .1s. In a game where kill times are around .3, that's a huge difference.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#12FeelMyBladePosted 1/9/2013 11:04:38 AM
There are lag problems in this game, but I still prefer it over mw2.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#13Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/9/2013 11:06:15 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...

MW2 had the best connection experience I've ever had in a CoD. MW3 and BO2...not so much.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~TL;DR? Don't care.~
#14FeelMyBladePosted 1/9/2013 11:08:39 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

MW2 had the best connection experience I've ever had in a CoD. MW3 and BO2...not so much.

I agree. I never had problems with lag in mw2.
Black ops 2 has a lot of lag issues (especially when it starts skipping), but IMO it is still a lot of fun.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#15fatclemenzaPosted 1/9/2013 11:09:04 AM

The best connection experience doesn't mean much when the game content is laughable. Just like good content doesn't mean much when the connectivity is broken.

brb firing up CoD4
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#16NidtendofreakPosted 1/9/2013 11:10:03 AM
fatclemenza posted...

The best connection experience doesn't mean much when the game content is laughable. Just like good content doesn't mean much when the connectivity is broken.

brb firing up CoD4

That just means that MW2 is the best CoD for private matches. Gets rid of the noobtube problem, leaves you with the rest of the game.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#17Skello1O(Topic Creator)Posted 1/9/2013 1:42:00 PM
Nidtendofreak posted...
fatclemenza posted...

brb firing up CoD4

That just means that MW2 is the best CoD for private matches. Gets rid of the noobtube problem, leaves you with the rest of the game.

Man, I really miss West and Zampella.
---
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!
#18darkdragon_9600Posted 1/9/2013 1:44:06 PM
Nidtendofreak posted...
fatclemenza posted...

brb firing up CoD4

Man, I really miss West and Zampella.

So do I. According to twitter, Respawn's game will be released this century \/
---
Can I haz cheezburger?