This game is down right broken, I don't think I will ever buy another COD again.

#1Skello1OPosted 1/10/2013 7:57:07 AM
http://denkirson.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=5837
(READ BEFORE MAKING A STUPID REMARK)

I don't think I want to continue paying for broken games, everything I've done and worked for feels like an absolute lie.
---
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!
#2Kovalchuk_Posted 1/10/2013 8:01:06 AM
If you play CoD and don't expect to have lag problems then that's your fault.

I enjoy playing CoD and just accept that BS will happen.

Suck it up.
#3darkshadowmasterPosted 1/10/2013 8:05:48 AM(edited)
Kovalchuk_ posted...

Suck it up.

I expect all online gaming to have lag problems, I don't expect them to have such horrible lag issues that it's almost unplayable. Especially when you can pop in any other game and see that their devs got it right, so wtf are these guys doing that is so damn wrong.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#4NriepwPosted 1/10/2013 8:08:58 AM
I keep buying CoD hoping another will be as good as MW2. I'm also done after this. Shame, because this one was so close.
#5RajaalPosted 1/10/2013 8:09:10 AM
normally cod has a larger playerbase?
#6Cornbread4lifePosted 1/10/2013 8:10:14 AM
Kovalchuk_ posted...

Suck it up.

Really? So you as a consumer are just ok with setting the bar low for a huge franchise like COD and expect others to do the same? I expect games from a franchise to work when they've already made games that work. When it inexplicably turns into a pile of ****, then yeah, I expected more than that.
---
GT: Cornbread4life
I'm loud, obnoxious, vulgar, and impaired by "substance abuse" 99% of the time. You've been warned.
#7Silver17Posted 1/10/2013 8:13:46 AM
Yes there's gonna be times that you are gonna get screwed out of a kill.

THERE'S ALSO GONNA BE TIMES that you should have died but got away with it. (heck you might not have realized it either)

In the end it kinda evens out.

Now go back ion there and have some fun already!...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#8Kovalchuk_Posted 1/10/2013 8:14:45 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

Suck it up.

Really? So you as a consumer are just ok with setting the bar low for a huge franchise like COD and expect others to do the same? I expect games from a franchise to work when they've already made games that work. When it inexplicably turns into a pile of ****, then yeah, I expected more than that.

That's what CoD is, it's crap. I enjoy playing it though and for only $60 I get a lot of enjoyment out of it. If someone does like the game then why are they playing it?

The game is a huge cash grab and it's only going to continue to decline and I'm fine with that because I accept it and that's how life goes.
#9Akiba69Posted 1/10/2013 8:15:05 AM
The irony of this is that you will go on to either play or praise Skyrim for being a good game, which it isn't. It is far more broken than this.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#10darkshadowmasterPosted 1/10/2013 8:17:24 AM
Silver17 posted...
Yes there's gonna be times that you are gonna get screwed out of a kill.

THERE'S ALSO GONNA BE TIMES that you should have died but got away with it. (heck you might not have realized it either)

In the end it kinda evens out.

Now go back ion there and have some fun already!...

I get host far too often to "even out" :(
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.