If you could do it all over again, how would you spend your prestige tokens?

#1Millenian WarriorPosted 1/10/2013 11:38:47 AM
This topic is mostly to those who have prestiged several times.

I'm about to Prestige for the first time, debating whether I even want to or not. I really just want more custom classes. But I also want the AN-94...

What would you do?

(I play Domination exclusively FYI)
---
MY BAND DOESN'T EXIST WE'VE HAD TWO SONGS FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS
#2GRTooCoolPosted 1/10/2013 11:40:06 AM
Nothing. I would do it the same way as I used it right now.

Unlock the important perks you use the most (Level 40 or above).
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#3ICantNameGudPosted 1/10/2013 11:40:14 AM
Lol you get both. RB to perma-unlock an item. Go to prestige mode in the barracks, awards, extra CaC slot. Viola, 6 classes and a snazzy russian AR.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#4supercoolisaacPosted 1/10/2013 11:42:44 AM
Yoga pants.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#5Millenian Warrior(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 11:43:18 AM
ICantNameGud posted...
Lol you get both. RB to perma-unlock an item. Go to prestige mode in the barracks, awards, extra CaC slot. Viola, 6 classes and a snazzy russian AR.

Damn, really? That's awesome. I thought I'd have to pick one or the other.

I wasn't even thinking about perks though, now I have a new dilemma.
---
MY BAND DOESN'T EXIST WE'VE HAD TWO SONGS FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS
#6darkshadowmasterPosted 1/10/2013 11:47:09 AM
The only thing I would change would be not using it on the M8 since they nerfed it.

However after you get 5 classes the actual unlocks pretty much are just anything. It didn't matter at that point & I was just grabbing random stuff.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#7GRTooCoolPosted 1/10/2013 11:49:25 AM
Millenian Warrior posted...
ICantNameGud posted...

Damn, really? That's awesome. I thought I'd have to pick one or the other.

I wasn't even thinking about perks though, now I have a new dilemma.

Oh right. Sorry about that. Didn't completely read your post. Yeah, the great thing about prestiging in this game is that you can have a permanent unlock token for a weapon/perk/scorestreak.

Then there is another section that'll give you the option to "Add Custom Class slot, Refund Token, Start over."
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#8ICantNameGudPosted 1/10/2013 11:50:02 AM
On topic: I wouldn't bother to change anything at all. I unlocked (roughly in order):

Ghost
Skorpion
M8A1
C4
M1216
AN-94
Flak Jacket
SMR
XPR-50
Scavenger

All worth it. Maybe I would have gotten Flak sooner but everything else I'm fine with.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#9forgotten0285Posted 1/10/2013 12:14:30 PM
supercoolisaac posted...
Yoga pants.

---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#10tranquilizerrrPosted 1/10/2013 12:35:22 PM
I kept on unlocking ARs so I could still do camo challenges. Now I want Flak Jacket...
---
Talk is cheap.