Modern Warfare 2 is the best fps of all time.

#41Skello1OPosted 1/10/2013 6:43:31 PM
bigweese13 posted...
MistaHardkill posted...
The thread title is an oxymoron.

There are so many FPS games out there that far exceed MW2 and everything that came after in the series.

Just to name a few:
Doom (Series)
Quake 3
Goldeneye 64
Half Life (#1 series IMO)
Far Cry (Series)
Crysis (Series)
Counterstrike (Series)
Unreal Tournament 99/2004
Duke Nukem (Series)
Perfect Dark

Not to mention CoD4 and CoD2.

To ANYONE who knows what an innovative and balanced shooter is, they know all the aforementioned are superior in every way.

Goldeneye 64 is the only correct answer.

*Slap Combo*
Counter Strike
Literally
---
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!
#42OmgitsMarioPosted 1/10/2013 6:44:19 PM
I honestly had the most fun on that game, the fact that it was so quirky made it fun.
---
An intellectual is someone whose mind watches itself.
#43CaffeineSnorterPosted 1/10/2013 6:50:19 PM
The thing is, the MW2 I rememer was FULL of OMA/DC or Commando. It's not like only 1 or 2 guys in a lobby was running either annoyance, almost everyone did. I myself had to teach myself to start knifing (because I was on tactical and my first instinct was to always shoot) and I used Commando too because complaining about something gets old and you just have to start using it yourself to level the playing field.

That is because you were playing on the xbox. I rarely saw it in my 14 days played on the PS3 but I see it every other game on the xbox in just the past 14 hours I played since I started again.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#44Kindred94Posted 1/10/2013 6:51:35 PM
TC actually says the truth.
Seriously, half the people who say they hate it, have spent more time on it than any other game.
Stop lying to yourselves.
---
Let's go Ducks!
#45CyhortI82Posted 1/10/2013 6:56:34 PM
I just...I know you're trolling because you're obviously posting it on this board to start s***, but I still wanna punch you in the throat in case you actually believe that.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
#46torey_caylorPosted 1/10/2013 6:57:06 PM
I played it after Back Ops 1 came out, for the very short time cause i didn't get into online at MW2's cycle. Loved it. Immediately noticed amazing hit connection. If they actually patched all exploits, that would be my go to game for sure.

Sadly nothing from MW2 code passed onto later COD's.
#47singhellotakuPosted 1/10/2013 6:57:12 PM
Best COD, maybe, not best fps though
#48CaffeineSnorterPosted 1/10/2013 7:00:23 PM
I just...I know you're trolling because you're obviously posting it on this board to start s***, but I still wanna punch you in the throat in case you actually believe that.

Maybe you are just deceiving yourself because many of us actually enjoyed the game. I have a friend who curses the game to the ground but he still has 25 days played in it and still plays it. He supposedly loves BOII but rage quits every other game. MW2 is just pure fun.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#49Skello1OPosted 1/10/2013 7:06:10 PM
In fact, Garrys Mod is 100 times more fun than this will ever be.
---
FELICITATIONS MALFACTORS, I AM ENDEVERING TO MISAPROPRIATE THE FORMULARY FOR THE PREPERATION OF AFFORDABLE CUMESETABLES..... WHO WILL JOIN ME?!
#50TheRedDashPosted 1/10/2013 7:10:41 PM
fatclemenza posted...
You have your combat record in your sig.

The relevance... I don't see it.

Get some glasses so you can see that comeback oh!
---
Liam Neeson > Chuck Norris
"Good luck"