Modern Warfare 2 is the best fps of all time.

#61TheBlueChannelPosted 1/10/2013 9:04:52 PM
I agree with the title of this post.
---
Detroit Pistons:
2012-2013 NBA Champions
#62xnxbxax(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2013 9:28:57 PM
CyhortI82 posted...
I just...I know you're trolling because you're obviously posting it on this board to start s***, but I still wanna punch you in the throat in case you actually believe that.

Some people do not lose their minds when slight annoyances cross their paths in video games. You are not one of these people.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97exc7UKF1rexifho1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#63NewShirePosted 1/10/2013 9:32:18 PM
IMO it's the worst CoD. I know a lot of people say CoD3 is the worst, but I actually really liked that one.

But yeah, MW2 was the my least fav.
---
Taste the torture that I endure!
#64Shin_GallonPosted 1/10/2013 9:36:57 PM
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, you're not kidding...
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
#65CaffeineSnorterPosted 1/10/2013 9:53:20 PM
AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Oh, you're not kidding...
AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Someone is living in a delusional reality in which they think people actually care about their little mindless attempt at trolling an otherwise perfectly innocent topic.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#66Sylus2015Posted 1/10/2013 10:03:40 PM
Nostalgia-glasses are like beer-goggles - it gets easier and easier to omit flaws as you knock another one down.

In all fairness, MW2 wasn't bad. I did enjoy it and I felt like there was a certain amount of depth beyond the superficial (map secrets, attachment special effects, etc). Still, beyond OMA/DC Tubes and Commando, the game had some fundamental issues. It was too killstreak oriented, and realistically, you only needed 7 kills to get a game-ending insta-win button that worked even in objective game-types effectively negating the point of playing objectives (I say 7 kills because there was absolutely no reason you couldn't get a Nuke once you got a Harrier). In addition to all the glitches (need I remind anyone of elevators or getting out of the map or getting inside geometry?) and balance issues (first CoD to nerf a weapon), certain fundamentals were wrong.

It was still a fun game and it's fun to go back to every once in awhile, but even if we fixed all the issues, there have been better FPS games to come out.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...
#67SilverosxPosted 1/10/2013 10:05:37 PM
xnxbxax posted...
Take out OMA and commando and it is perfect.

I agree.
---
My posts come with muffins. Take only one per post.
Don't flame me, or the muffins will BURN!
#68aheroafakePosted 1/10/2013 10:06:40 PM
MistaHardkill posted...
namewitheld posted...
Killmoves37 posted...
I'd say it has to go to Half Life since modding that game spawned Counterstrike and Team Fortress. Both of which are hugely popular fps games that will be remembered fondly, unlike CoD. You may like these games, but saying you like CoD will make at least 1 person in the room sigh in disappointment. To truly be considered the best, that can't happen.

CS and TF were Valve created MP variants not mods.

Actually no. You're wrong. They both started as independent mods of the same respective names and got popular, and Valve picked them up. Same with Left 4 Dead.

This. You should smack yourself for not knowing this.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#69CaffeineSnorterPosted 1/10/2013 10:07:44 PM
Nostalgia-glasses are like beer-goggles - it gets easier and easier to omit flaws as you knock another one down.

In all fairness, MW2 wasn't bad. I did enjoy it and I felt like there was a certain amount of depth beyond the superficial (map secrets, attachment special effects, etc). Still, beyond OMA/DC Tubes and Commando, the game had some fundamental issues. It was too killstreak oriented, and realistically, you only needed 7 kills to get a game-ending insta-win button that worked even in objective game-types effectively negating the point of playing objectives (I say 7 kills because there was absolutely no reason you couldn't get a Nuke once you got a Harrier). In addition to all the glitches (need I remind anyone of elevators or getting out of the map or getting inside geometry?) and balance issues (first CoD to nerf a weapon), certain fundamentals were wrong.

It was still a fun game and it's fun to go back to every once in awhile, but even if we fixed all the issues, there have been better FPS games to come out.

If you didn't take the harrier down after getting killed once then you have no one else to blame but yourself for not doing something that could actively be achieved easily.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#70Sylus2015Posted 1/10/2013 10:15:24 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

If you didn't take the harrier down after getting killed once then you have no one else to blame but yourself for not doing something that could actively be achieved easily.

That doesn't address the point I was making about MW2 being killstreak-oriented. Also, while you're firing your rockets at the Harrier, your teammates have already fed him a Chopper Gunner.

Also,, your launcher comment reminded me of another thing: Javelin-dom.
---
Even a fool is thought wise if he keeps silent and discerning if he holds his tongue - Proverbs 17:28
For all intents and purposes, just know me as The Mute...