Modern Warfare 2 is the best fps of all time.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Modern Warfare 2 is the best fps of all time.
3 years ago#81
Halo 3 has the best maps, weapon, vehicle balance, and game types of any first person shooter i have played. The single player was also very good.

Mw2 was very overrated.
3 years ago#82
xnxbxax posted...
Take out OMA and commando and it is perfect.

It's my favorite FPS without a doubt, and it's the most fun one in my opinion, but I don't even know if it's the best FPS. Due to some sort of technicalities, I think it might not be.

But to me, and the way I see it, it is the best.
3 years ago#83
COD itself is nowhere near the best FPS genre.
3 years ago#84
GreatKiraLord posted...
COD itself is nowhere near the best FPS genre.

Elaborate please.
3 years ago#85
it's crazy when the game was out, and everyone was playing and you'd go into the forums and it was nothing but complaining. First the models, then the javelin glitch, then OMA. TBH, after the models, OMA/DC/tubes didn't bother me too much. Models were much more annoying.

I think MW2 was a great game. But it took MW3 and blops2 being garbage to make a lot of people realize how great it was.
---
TM 87
http://i.imgur.com/SfVGv.jpg
3 years ago#86
I'm surprised TC didn't go all in.
He could have said:

"MW2 cured cancer"
"MW2 ended world hunger"
"MW2 brought peace to the Middle East"

Even then, it is more believable than the Topic Title.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
3 years ago#87
lil_bandit18 posted...
it's crazy when the game was out, and everyone was playing and you'd go into the forums and it was nothing but complaining. First the models, then the javelin glitch, then OMA. TBH, after the models, OMA/DC/tubes didn't bother me too much. Models were much more annoying.

I think MW2 was a great game. But it took MW3 and blops2 being garbage to make a lot of people realize how great it was.

If it was a great game then its greatness would've been apparent from the get-go. What you're saying is "waaah, we didn't get exactly what we like so we wish we could go back"
Well newsflash, you can. go back to mw2 if it's better--people still play it. oh, but you won't. so shut up.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
3 years ago#88
This is a Legendary topic and I approve.
---
EMS
3 years ago#89
lil_bandit18 posted...

If it was a great game then its greatness would've been apparent from the get-go. What you're saying is "waaah, we didn't get exactly what we like so we wish we could go back"
Well newsflash, you can. go back to mw2 if it's better--people still play it. oh, but you won't. so shut up.

I did go back. I've put 14 hours on it since I re-bought it this last week. I don't game a lot so that is a good bit of time for me. I am also retrying CoD4 but not finding it as fun as MW2.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Modern Warfare 2 is the best fps of all time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived