I'm still disappointed at what they did to Zombies this time around.

#11Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/13/2013 2:09:24 AM
imran_666 posted...
On my friends list I had 30 or so people who played zombies regularly on black ops now for 2 they don't touch it and have the game, that says it all.

They are not playing the MP either.

Says they're casuals, you're right.
#12oReloadPosted 1/13/2013 2:37:27 AM
thompsontalker7 posted...
Bump

Did you really just bump this topic?
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
#13imran_666Posted 1/13/2013 9:47:41 AM(edited)
imran_666 posted...
On my friends list I had 30 or so people who played zombies regularly on black ops now for 2 they don't touch it and have the game, that says it all.

People who played zombies for nearly 2 years, yeah casuals for sure.
#14PathlessBulletPosted 1/13/2013 10:14:02 AM
thompsontalker7 posted...
It's not that I hate the concept of Tranzit, but the biggest flaw in this game mode is that it requires teamwork to get anywhere past round 5.

I can quite literally hold my own for 15+ rounds with an M16 off the wall while everyone else is off building parts and junk.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#15Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/13/2013 1:32:40 PM
imran_666 posted...
imran_666 posted...

People who played zombies for nearly 2 years, yeah casuals for sure.

When they quit during the best version that takes the most skill? Yes, they're casuals.
#16mac08801Posted 1/13/2013 2:39:20 PM
I agree about how long it takes to restock and get the perks when you go down. The fog/small aliens are a bit of a pain, but not nearly as bad as many are saying.

Tranzit is still pretty good - it would have been epic of you could play the map with 8 or 16 players like mp - just need to increase the nb of zombies at the same time in the map....
#17Killmoves37Posted 1/13/2013 2:52:02 PM
They need to replace all 4 of the tranzit characters. I havent spoken to a single person who likes any of them.
#18Linkfan135Posted 1/13/2013 3:51:28 PM
Killmoves37 posted...
They need to replace all 4 of the tranzit characters. I havent spoken to a single person who likes any of them.

I like em all except Russman.
---
You talking about Kony? I feel bad for you son.
He snatched 99 kids and your poster saved none.
#19Killmoves37Posted 1/13/2013 4:44:07 PM
Linkfan135 posted...
Killmoves37 posted...

I like em all except Russman.

I don't believe you
#20sgr8Posted 1/13/2013 4:46:22 PM
While I still do play BO2 MP every other day.... And played a lot of survival and some spec ops in MW3........................................

I havent been in the zombie menu of BO2 since launch. Its just looking way too dark, the suicidal rate of Bo2 zombie players must be really high its just depressing. Bo1 zombies was way better.

Treyarch still didnt figure out a way to make an addicting game mode like survival in MW3. Bots are cool but there is no challenge, zombies suck , now if bots and zombies could meet somewhere n the middle. .... Maybe brighter zombie maps would already help.