I'm still disappointed at what they did to Zombies this time around.

#21Killmoves37Posted 1/13/2013 4:57:33 PM
sgr8 posted...
While I still do play BO2 MP every other day.... And played a lot of survival and some spec ops in MW3........................................

I havent been in the zombie menu of BO2 since launch. Its just looking way too dark, the suicidal rate of Bo2 zombie players must be really high its just depressing. Bo1 zombies was way better.

Treyarch still didnt figure out a way to make an addicting game mode like survival in MW3. Bots are cool but there is no challenge, zombies suck , now if bots and zombies could meet somewhere n the middle. .... Maybe brighter zombie maps would already help.

It's dark because Maxis blew up the planet. All the dust and stuff is in the air, blocking the sunlight.
#22StigmaStylePosted 1/13/2013 5:00:26 PM
sgr8 posted...
While I still do play BO2 MP every other day.... And played a lot of survival and some spec ops in MW3........................................

I havent been in the zombie menu of BO2 since launch. Its just looking way too dark, the suicidal rate of Bo2 zombie players must be really high its just depressing. Bo1 zombies was way better.

Treyarch still didnt figure out a way to make an addicting game mode like survival in MW3. Bots are cool but there is no challenge, zombies suck , now if bots and zombies could meet somewhere n the middle. .... Maybe brighter zombie maps would already help.

I'm surprised you managed to make a post without mentioning a map editor.
#23LordMarvXIIIPosted 1/13/2013 5:07:47 PM
What I don't like about BO2 Zombies itself is the whole TranZit mode idea. Green Run could have felt like one big classic survival map if the roads that lead to the many areas were smaller and could be easily reached by foot.

The bus should have been a gimmick and part of the EE to travel to Nacht der Untoten or to the tower for example. The actual survival maps should have been a bit bigger or they could have combined two, for example put the research station and the farm together and have a short road between them. Same for he Diner and Bus Depot.

But that's just my take on that. I really hope Die Rise feels a bit like he older maps, where every map had something unique to offer and was unique visually.
#24thompsontalker7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 10:34:00 PM
Let's not forget that these character's aren't as interesting as the original zombies characters, or even the celebrities. The CIA and CDC doesn't speak either, and a hilarious one-liner dropping every few minutes is what usually broke up the tension for me in a game.

I really, REALLY want to like BO2 zombies, but it just feels like a shell of what was basically perfected in Black Ops.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!