the guy who made carrier needs to be fired ASAP

#21Rpgaddict_22Posted 1/11/2013 2:55:22 AM
xnxbxax posted...
Downturn was better than this garbage map.

I think you're banned because of posting in that troll topic.

Damn they're very strict there. Are there still people in there forums? XD
---
Mess with the best, die like the rest..
#22Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/11/2013 2:58:22 AM
Whoever made nuketown 2025 needs to be fired ASAP. I could almost swear the spawns on it are worse then they were on the original nuketown.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#23RapaleemanPosted 1/11/2013 5:39:22 AM
Carrier plays a lot like Countdown from CoD4 just with a fire truck and random debris instead of the steam vents. There is nothing confusing about that map except for what causes the spawns to switch. Outside of that it is a pretty straight forward map.

Aftermath and the map in Peshawar (why can I remember the name of the place but not the map name) are terrible and should just be removed. Aftermath has broken spawns, is way too big for 6v6 and too many places to camp/boost in. There are 3 places alone in the garage that I have killed boosters.

The Peshawar map has too many object that actually can't be shot through even though they are thin plywood objects. Coupling that with the bright idea to put them everywhere and you are left with a map that is literally nothing but choke points. It just isn't fun to play. With that said I have had some really great games on that map even though I think it is one of the worst.

Turbine can go die in a fire too but at least most people know that so it doesn't pop up very often.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.
#24Akiba69Posted 1/11/2013 5:47:51 AM
i HATED carrier, but then i got 40 kills and no deaths on it and now i love it. You just need to understand the high traffic areas and have a team who doesn't run too ahead ruining spawns.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#25Ick_ukPosted 1/11/2013 5:51:02 AM
i dont know why I hate the maps in this game so much but I really do.

If they removed 50% of the rubbish on carrier it might be a good map, the head glitching really bad.

i think they the need to half the time they give the map designers as most of the maps are sort of OK its just they dont know when to stop adding stupid little boxes.

Also it seems every corner has some barrel or box to hide behind its on every map. so people just sit behind them.

Whats the map with the broken boats everywhere that back passage behind the room everyone camps is a night mare for that with 3 people you can pretty much hold that whole area the whole match one of you behind each of the boxes facing each direction.

Stand off is a good map but again cluttered and again that head glitching spot by the hay bails. Also the bit arround the back by the hanger what is the point of the clutter on that patch.

Every map is clutter clutter clutter MW3 was the same.

This of the great maps of old there was very little clutter all over the place
#26Akiba69Posted 1/11/2013 5:52:48 AM
"head glitching"

I hate that this is now a thing.

This has been a part of gaming for so long, especially this gen with how they have the camera placed in FPS games, it's in the chest.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.
#27Sputnik1337Posted 1/11/2013 8:18:56 AM
the only problem with carrier is that there isnt a button somewhere to control the ramp, or a way to bust the hydrolics
---
z
#28trakrunr4evrPosted 1/11/2013 8:22:55 AM
Topic should have been titled "The guy who made Aftermath needs to be fired ASAP"
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#29MrBombasticaIPosted 1/11/2013 8:24:40 AM
XT3M3 posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
Carrier plays nothing like downturn.

when i call it downturn i mean its mess of having random clutter EVERYWHERE for no reason

Maybe because it's an AIRCRAFT CARRIER? You know, one that... *gasp* has Aircraft on it! Including destroyed ones. That's not random clutter for no reason. It's purposeful design. What would you like? A set of perfectly arranged planes and buildings for that map?
---
Official Entei of the Pokemon X+Y Boards
I have a pet wussy. You that read wrong. You read that wrong too.
#30AlexanaxelaPosted 1/11/2013 8:26:34 AM
yeah it's too tiny i just keep gettin killed by shotguns that don't even aim all the time
---
How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?
Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it a leg.