the guy who made carrier needs to be fired ASAP

#41bbert901Posted 1/11/2013 8:51:38 AM
donsparks posted...
Carrier is easily one of my favorites.There is no such thing as camping on this map.

Thats because the spawns are awful.
---
http://i.imgur.com/OFUbs.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Gzd6P.jpg http://oi48.tinypic.com/256xlj4.jpg
#42MrBombasticaIPosted 1/11/2013 9:15:24 AM
Rockman999 posted...
Nah my dude, Turbine is the crappiest map in the game. I hate that map so much because it's big for no reason.

People complain about the size of the maps in BO2. Then proceed to say that the only large map in the game is terrible because it's big? Logic there guys.
---
Official Entei of the Pokemon X+Y Boards
I have a pet wussy. You that read wrong. You read that wrong too.
#43Rockman999Posted 1/11/2013 2:55:22 PM
MrBombasticaI posted...
Rockman999 posted...
Nah my dude, Turbine is the crappiest map in the game. I hate that map so much because it's big for no reason.

People complain about the size of the maps in BO2. Then proceed to say that the only large map in the game is terrible because it's big? Logic there guys.

Lets think about this for a minute, have you ever seen me complain about any of the maps before?
No, right?
Then STFU.
#44HitokiriFelixPosted 1/11/2013 4:22:41 PM
Rockman999 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
Rockman999 posted...

Lets think about this for a minute, have you ever seen me complain about any of the maps before?
No, right?
Then STFU.

Then you're stupid. Small maps only further the lack of skill required in this game because there's no strategy involved. toss tac and lethal grenades and spray at the people who spawn fifteen feet away from you. Maps like nuketown and hijacked just turn the match into killswaps. Kill someone, die, kill someone, die.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#45supercoolisaacPosted 1/11/2013 4:27:54 PM
HitokiriFelix posted...
Rockman999 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
Rockman999 posted...

No, right?
Then STFU.

Then you're stupid. Small maps only further the lack of skill required in this game because there's no strategy involved. toss tac and lethal grenades and spray at the people who spawn fifteen feet away from you. Maps like nuketown and hijacked just turn the match into killswaps. Kill someone, die, kill someone, die.

found you
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#46The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/11/2013 4:34:14 PM
I like Carrier actually... but with what you are saying imagine carrier without the random bits (aka cover) it would just be a sniping paradise
#47TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 1/11/2013 4:57:19 PM
HitokiriFelix posted...
Rockman999 posted...
MrBombasticaI posted...
Rockman999 posted...

No, right?
Then STFU.

He's stupid but you're the one who applied other people's complaints to his post so you can try to paint him as a guy who has no idea what he wants.

OH OKAY.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D