Poll: This game's maps are terribad.

#11SlaveZero40Posted 1/13/2013 9:46:10 PM
I used to say CoD MW3 was bad because of it's terrible maps. Now I have concluded that this game is complete S#IT. The maps are far worse then MW3 Clusterfu*ks!!!

I hate this game.
This is the first time I really feel like going to Gamestop and snapping this crap in half because I know they are not gonna give me at least $30 bucks for it.
---
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.
#12GreatKiraLordPosted 1/13/2013 9:54:32 PM
SlaveZero40 posted...
I used to say CoD MW3 was bad because of it's terrible maps. Now I have concluded that this game is complete S#IT. The maps are far worse then MW3 Clusterfu*ks!!!

I hate this game.
This is the first time I really feel like going to Gamestop and snapping this crap in half because I know they are not gonna give me at least $30 bucks for it.

Pretty much.
This won't stop me from playing the next one but as the time go by, I realize this game isn't too good. The maps are made for the SMGs (though I'm a SMG guy). If the maps strongly favor a specific type of weapons only then my god this game is just lol.