Poll: This game's maps are terribad.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Poll: This game's maps are terribad.

User Info: SlaveZero40

SlaveZero40
4 years ago#11
I used to say CoD MW3 was bad because of it's terrible maps. Now I have concluded that this game is complete S#IT. The maps are far worse then MW3 Clusterfu*ks!!!

I hate this game.
This is the first time I really feel like going to Gamestop and snapping this crap in half because I know they are not gonna give me at least $30 bucks for it.
Pray the day for another Jet Set Radio game, "Boondocks" season 4, and people to learn about good rappers EX: MFDOOM, Elzhi, Gangstarr, Substantial.

User Info: GreatKiraLord

GreatKiraLord
4 years ago#12
SlaveZero40 posted...
I used to say CoD MW3 was bad because of it's terrible maps. Now I have concluded that this game is complete S#IT. The maps are far worse then MW3 Clusterfu*ks!!!

I hate this game.
This is the first time I really feel like going to Gamestop and snapping this crap in half because I know they are not gonna give me at least $30 bucks for it.

Pretty much.
This won't stop me from playing the next one but as the time go by, I realize this game isn't too good. The maps are made for the SMGs (though I'm a SMG guy). If the maps strongly favor a specific type of weapons only then my god this game is just lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Poll: This game's maps are terribad.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived