Why do clans go out of their way to ruin a lobby

#21KarlMalone85Posted 1/12/2013 8:14:46 AM
LMAO! No you you guess misunderstand. I should have explained myself better.

I run into clans all the time that are very racist against non-whites and are very loud about it in game chat. That is all.
#22-vIc-LeGeNDPosted 1/12/2013 8:23:39 AM
Ive been called a negro many mamy times
......its pretty bad......always by some "swag" little white kid that's all butt hurt cuz .bodying him.....lol
---
gT= Ix UBOAF xI pSn=UBOAF
Sf4: Blanka,cammy,ONI, www.youtube.com/UBOAF
#23Doktor_KaboomPosted 1/12/2013 8:31:18 AM
KarlMalone85 posted...
LMAO! No you you guess misunderstand. I should have explained myself better.

I run into clans all the time that are very racist against non-whites and are very loud about it in game chat. That is all.

Ah. That does happen way too often. I'm a white dude from the south and I think I've run in to more people like that on COD than in real life. Super embarrassing.
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#24TheMudkipManPosted 1/12/2013 8:31:50 AM
Quote:i would love merc tdm

im sick of losing merc domination because i'm the only one that tries to capture anything.

@bbert901

umad brobert?
---
GT: N7 Honor. CAUTION: Above post may contain opinions.
#25Foxx3kPosted 1/12/2013 9:57:33 AM
The other day a "clan" of three or four Prestige Masters joined the game against otherwise randoms.

Oh what joy I got by camping their camping spots with a FAL+SF MMS and shooting them through walls over and over.

They all rage quit mid round.

It was a beautiful thing.
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#26EpacalypsePosted 1/12/2013 10:33:19 AM
Foxx3k posted...

Oh what joy I got by camping their camping spots with a FAL+SF MMS and shooting them through walls over and over.

This on Hijacked is really fun. You can park just about anywhere and blast through walls with ease.
---
Sleeping is a waste of time.
GT: EPACALYPSE
#27oReloadPosted 1/12/2013 10:35:25 AM
I have a small amount of respect for clans that actually talk privately in party chat when they play. Clans that don't, purposely want to start **** with other lone-wolf Call of Duty players.
---
GT: Waleyy
"Get ready to ball so hard, because this chick is cray. And if you are feeling famished; I recommend the fish fillet."
#28Hardcore74LeoPosted 1/12/2013 11:10:24 AM
I only play with a mic when I'm in a party with my friends. Not into the whole trash talking thing or getting into arguments with squeakers. Me and my friends have much more fun screwing with eachother in party chat ha.