Favorite gun in-game and IRL?

#61Doktor_KaboomPosted 1/12/2013 1:22:54 PM
Captain_Blunts posted...
DarkLeemer posted...
Wesley_Willis posted...
In game: Still undecided, but probably the MP7.

IRL: Five-Seven. I went to go shoot it when it was still relatively new. Pretty costly though. I was also pretty excited when I heard it was in MW3 but I never bought that game. And I hate it in this one, especially how they hold it one handed like a douche.

I really want to shoot one of those. I hear there is pretty much no recoil. Sounds like a lot of fun. I did hear they were expensive and generally not worth the money for practical use.

The main draw is the small caliburs ability to penetrate Kevlar. Of course those rounds are illegal for a civilian so you are left with an expensive tiny round lol

Small calibers ability to penetrate kevlar? Not quite getting it? Can you please explain more?
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#62Doktor_KaboomPosted 1/12/2013 1:30:42 PM
Never mind. I looked up the 5.7x28 cartridge and the thing looks like an assault rifle cartridge. Wow. What a beast! I know what you're talking about now.
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#63pyrokinesis666Posted 1/12/2013 1:34:21 PM
DarkLeemer posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
in game-an-94
real life- red ryder bb gun

I was going to get one of those but I heard the recoil is uncontrollable and I'm scared I might put an eye out.

when i was young i shot birds with mine. fun times
#6411Bahamut11Posted 1/12/2013 3:07:00 PM
In game: the An-94 only because its the closest thing to an AK :/
Real life: going old school with my Mosin Nagant, two words hellz yes. I love the accuracy and the power. It kicks like a **** but I don't care. There's just something about how older bolt-actions look. So sexy.
---
Do you know how large the projectile is that the Barrett fires? 3 shots of that would level an entire 3rd world village.
#65DarkLeemer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:13:29 PM
11Bahamut11 posted...
Real life: going old school with my Mosin Nagant, two words hellz yes. I love the accuracy and the power. It kicks like a **** but I don't care. There's just something about how older bolt-actions look. So sexy.

Lol someone else said the same thing in an earlier post. I'm definitely looking Into one. I do love bolt actions already though.
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867
#6611Bahamut11Posted 1/12/2013 3:16:25 PM
DarkLeemer posted...
11Bahamut11 posted...

Lol someone else said the same thing in an earlier post. I'm definitely looking Into one. I do love bolt actions already though.

I bought my Mosin for about 300, it was really cheap. But the ammo can get kind of expensive
---
Do you know how large the projectile is that the Barrett fires? 3 shots of that would level an entire 3rd world village.
#67dario1101Posted 1/12/2013 3:19:59 PM
IRL: can't got wrong with the 1911. I love everything about it. Sleek, iconic, and very reliable sidearm. Always had a fasination with small Arms.

That gun is so sexy, im to young to go to any firing ranges... But that gun sure is pretty!
Why you no M1911A1? :P
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-163! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
#68VelociswaggerPosted 1/12/2013 3:25:40 PM
Vrindlvine posted...
In this game: TAR its isreali which makes it incredibely badass.

Real life: none! What is wrong with you people who are you shooting at america isnt at war last time i checked.

Guess who trains and supports the Israelis?
---
Operator rH
#69Wesley_WillisPosted 1/12/2013 3:43:17 PM
Doktor_Kaboom posted...
Never mind. I looked up the 5.7x28 cartridge and the thing looks like an assault rifle cartridge. Wow. What a beast! I know what you're talking about now.

Yeah it's awesome. The clip is easy to load, I believe it held 20-21 rounds! And yeah, the recoil is very small compared to other handguns I've shot (which isn't many). There's this awesome gun range I go to out here in Michigan where you can shoot a fully automatic MP5 , an Uzi, and a silenced Uzi. So much fun :) but that's also where I shot the Five Seven. Man now I wanna go back haha.
---
XBL & PSN: SouthEcko2172
"Your father wears sneakers in the pool?"
#70DarkLeemer(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 3:51:38 PM
Wesley_Willis posted...
Doktor_Kaboom posted...

Yeah it's awesome. The clip is easy to load, I believe it held 20-21 rounds! And yeah, the recoil is very small compared to other handguns I've shot (which isn't many). There's this awesome gun range I go to out here in Michigan where you can shoot a fully automatic MP5 , an Uzi, and a silenced Uzi. So much fun :) but that's also where I shot the Five Seven. Man now I wanna go back haha.

Man. I'm definitely jealous. Over here in California, we can't get any of those fun toys. No suppressors, no mags over 10 rounds, and no fully auto weapons. Is the MP5 the 9mm or like the MP5-A5 that shoots .22 lr?
---
I love circles cuz they're round and stuff!
XBL:Leemer1988 White- 2065-3480-9867