I'll be the first to admit it: Zombies blows

#1MyzticRedPandaPosted 1/13/2013 2:55:51 PM
Yeah, no one wanted to say it for the longest time let's be real here tranzit is absolute garbage what a bore fest

other maps sucks ass too
---
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
#2Smooth-JazzPosted 1/13/2013 2:57:17 PM
While I respect your opinion, I must disagree sir.
---
It's mathematically impossible to divide by the number of f***s I give.
Swerve.
#3F_H_NukemPosted 1/13/2013 3:04:16 PM
ITT: TC cant play tranzit
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#4ODommPosted 1/13/2013 3:05:04 PM
Second.
It's so boring, the whole map is just brown and foggy :\
What happened to the unique environments in Black Ops? Why'd they have to poop it all away?
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#5ICantNameGudPosted 1/13/2013 3:05:56 PM
F_H_Nukem posted...
ITT: TC cant play tranzit

No it legitimately sucks.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#6Smooth-JazzPosted 1/13/2013 3:06:08 PM
Second.
It's so boring, the whole map is just brown and foggy :\
What happened to the unique environments in Black Ops? Why'd they have to poop it all away?

New Zombies map takes place inside a crumbling building, it looks quite interesting.
---
It's mathematically impossible to divide by the number of f***s I give.
Swerve.
#7Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/13/2013 3:08:41 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65125746

The_LoGoS posted...
As a veteran zombie slayer, I have played until I hear zombies in my sleep. My survivability has increased exponentially and also allowed me to revive any of my fellow slayers regardless of map or game type…until transit.

The worst part about transit is playing with randoms for one of the following reasons:
1) No Mic
2) Trolls – EMP, Bus, Box, PaP…nuff said
3) Lack of Knowledge – WHY’D YOU PUT THE HATCH ON THE BUS *RAGE!*
4) Quitters- No leaderboards for me :(
5) I’m sure you can add to the list

This is obviously resolved by having friends or playing solo. Having said that, many gamers complain about fire cracks, lava, PaP, Box, building stuff, Bus, hatch, fog, denizens, spread out map, perks locations, turning on power, and did I mention bus? Unfortunately these complaints are comparable to those made about perks, op weapons etc…. I consider these complaints to be skill and experience related. The concepts of tedious and annoying are made by casuals affected by new additions, and frankly, calling something tedious in zombies game modes is laughable.

Progressively each map added pieces that by nature would cause a threat of stoppage throughout the game: George, Moon Man, Excavators, PaP and Jug access etc. Hmm…looks like they are trying harder to kill us? In zombies it’s not if you will die, it’s when will you die. The simplest things can kill you and additional threats cause problems one way or another. Kiting is a standard issued skill set now. Adding problematic concepts is a much needed progression given the increased level of skill of the average zombie player.

Transit takes this to a whole new level due to all the reasons previously listed (general complaints). There are sooo many little details that can lead to the end of a round. In addition, transit, by design, separates the group and causes individuals to be dependent upon their own skill. Why are you too proud to get Tombstone? And “I’m sorry bro but I can’t save you.” This game type is so challenging that Treyarch made it possible to reach maximum load out on Level 1: All perks, All PaP’d box weapons, and Monkeys!!!

In summation, Transit should be embraced by hardcore Zombie Slayers for the challenge of survival. I understand you want to just start off kiting in a big open room with constant access to jug, PaP and Box. That’s cool and Kino is that way---------> . If you can’t appreciate the additions that hamper your survival, you truly don’t appreciate the challenge of zombies and by definition are a casual zombie player. I’m not here to change anyone’s perspective on Transit, but to share my opinion on a great addition to the zombie saga. Thanks Treyarch, I have really welcomed the challenge that is Transit.
#8F_H_NukemPosted 1/13/2013 3:10:27 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/669289-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii/65125746

The_LoGoS posted...
As a veteran zombie slayer, I have played until I hear zombies in my sleep. My survivability has increased exponentially and also allowed me to revive any of my fellow slayers regardless of map or game type…until transit.

The worst part about transit is playing with randoms for one of the following reasons:
1) No Mic
2) Trolls – EMP, Bus, Box, PaP…nuff said
3) Lack of Knowledge – WHY’D YOU PUT THE HATCH ON THE BUS *RAGE!*
4) Quitters- No leaderboards for me :(
5) I’m sure you can add to the list

This is obviously resolved by having friends or playing solo. Having said that, many gamers complain about fire cracks, lava, PaP, Box, building stuff, Bus, hatch, fog, denizens, spread out map, perks locations, turning on power, and did I mention bus? Unfortunately these complaints are comparable to those made about perks, op weapons etc…. I consider these complaints to be skill and experience related. The concepts of tedious and annoying are made by casuals affected by new additions, and frankly, calling something tedious in zombies game modes is laughable.

Progressively each map added pieces that by nature would cause a threat of stoppage throughout the game: George, Moon Man, Excavators, PaP and Jug access etc. Hmm…looks like they are trying harder to kill us? In zombies it’s not if you will die, it’s when will you die. The simplest things can kill you and additional threats cause problems one way or another. Kiting is a standard issued skill set now. Adding problematic concepts is a much needed progression given the increased level of skill of the average zombie player.

Transit takes this to a whole new level due to all the reasons previously listed (general complaints). There are sooo many little details that can lead to the end of a round. In addition, transit, by design, separates the group and causes individuals to be dependent upon their own skill. Why are you too proud to get Tombstone? And “I’m sorry bro but I can’t save you.” This game type is so challenging that Treyarch made it possible to reach maximum load out on Level 1: All perks, All PaP’d box weapons, and Monkeys!!!

In summation, Transit should be embraced by hardcore Zombie Slayers for the challenge of survival. I understand you want to just start off kiting in a big open room with constant access to jug, PaP and Box. That’s cool and Kino is that way---------> . If you can’t appreciate the additions that hamper your survival, you truly don’t appreciate the challenge of zombies and by definition are a casual zombie player. I’m not here to change anyone’s perspective on Transit, but to share my opinion on a great addition to the zombie saga. Thanks Treyarch, I have really welcomed the challenge that is Transit.

+10
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12
#9ODommPosted 1/13/2013 3:12:09 PM(edited)
^ WaW Zombies maps were more closed spaces too, there were no big open spaces with access to everything and they still wipe the floor with Tranzit.
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#10activematxPosted 1/13/2013 3:12:44 PM
I agree with the topic creator. One thing I like about Infinity Ward is spec ops. I love spec ops.