I'll be the first to admit it: Zombies blows

#51SpaceAssassinPosted 1/17/2013 6:24:21 PM
Mumble_ posted...
CdrRogue posted...
IIT: Comparing freshly release zombies to Black Ops' four expansion packs.

I do love TranZit though. I tend to play three player with my housemates, and it's great fun trying to formulate new strategies. Do miss the map variety offered by BO, but I'm sure that'll come.

BO1 maps > Tranzit
WaW maps > Tranzit

---
If you're not somewhat competitive in a game and don't care if you do poorly, you're probably not competitive in life. That probably means you're a hobo -banana
#52Linkfan135Posted 1/17/2013 8:02:49 PM
Killmoves37 posted...
The biggest problem with tranzit is the characters themselves. They don't have funny or interesting lines.

Please tell us all about how funny Nikolai was with his drunk schtick. Or Dempsey being a 4th-wall breaking hardass. Or Richtofen with his insanity and odd jokes.

Please, quote them for me so we may all laugh.

They weren't funny. They were whimsical and off beat. That's not a bad thing at all though.
---
You talking about Kony? I feel bad for you son.
He snatched 99 kids and your poster saved none.
#53MyzticRedPanda(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 2:55:27 PM
Yeah oh you're already dead -_-
---
Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all
#54TheBEST305gamerPosted 1/18/2013 6:39:36 PM
Linkfan135 posted...
Killmoves37 posted...
The biggest problem with tranzit is the characters themselves. They don't have funny or interesting lines.

Please tell us all about how funny Nikolai was with his drunk schtick. Or Dempsey being a 4th-wall breaking hardass. Or Richtofen with his insanity and odd jokes.

Please, quote them for me so we may all laugh.

They weren't funny. They were whimsical and off beat. That's not a bad thing at all though.

I laughed several times while playing Black Ops 1, not so much with this game.

Ex:
Dempsey makes a bunch of funny comments when he gets bad weapons out of the box. Something along the lines of "Look what I got! A piece of ****!".

Richtofen is my favorite, especially knowing who his voice actor is. My favorite was when I first heard his line after drinking Speed Cola on Ascension. Made me lol.

Nikolai never really made me laugh to be honest.

Takeo - I kind of like the stereotype. I prefer playing as Takeo over Nikolai.

Also, I almost forgot about the COTD characters. I actually liked them all. Sarah was hardest to play as, but it wasn't even a tenth as bad as playing as "Misty". Sarah is a freak'n godsend compared to her.