Ok seriously people... (zombies)

#1boshirulzPosted 1/13/2013 3:52:11 PM
I swear 95% of people playing zombies dont know how to upgrade weapons on Town. I've still never seen anyone do it yet that I've played with. How many of you know how to do it?? One time three of us on a map got light machine guns, and I was the ONLY ONE to upgrade mine...

Also, noone leaves crawlers. Ever. Really annoying.

Many also dont get jugger or quick revive. Really strange... (Yes quick revive is useful and should be purchased at some point to help out your teammates)

Also, just a tip in Town, if you and another (or more) player(s) get light machine guns, a nice spot to defend is the outside fenced area where the mystery chest is. It also gives a player who doesnt yet have good weapons or one who went down to use the mystery chest there safely (if its still there). Its a piece of cake to defend up to level 17 (thats when my teammates ditched the position when the mystery box disappeared and died very soon after... we could have survived there alot longer though). You at least dont have to worry about zombies sneaking up behind you and you can still ditch if you get overwhelmed without dying (yes its possible).
---
Biggest lie in the world: I HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
#2BlackOps06Posted 1/13/2013 4:10:27 PM
Play with friends. Problems solved.
#3iParadigmPosted 1/13/2013 6:23:10 PM
Quick revive room is easier to hold and leave if you have to.
#4boshirulz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 6:51:12 PM
Nah quick revive room is worse, they come from multiple ways so you cant all focus on gunning down zombies coming from one direction.
---
#5ingo4Posted 1/13/2013 6:58:30 PM
quick revive room is better. there's a back door so to speak.and yes people don't get the basics. juggernog should almost always be first priority. it takes no skill to pack on town survival, but town on tranzit is another story. people don't generally know how to open the vault. that's why when I play tranzit with randoms, I don't expect to pack.
---
These pretzels are making me thirsty!
#6boshirulz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:09:25 PM
Quick revive room is a deathtrap. Its nearly impossible to get past level 20 staying in that room, unless maybe having four really good players defending it with great guns. You just dont have the time on either defend side to mow down tougher zombies before they would reach you. Try the other mystery box location and see how much easier it is just looking in front of you and shooting them down without covering your back all the time.
---
#7NargarakugaPosted 1/13/2013 7:15:45 PM
i dont PaP until i run out of ammo. more fun that way.

same reason i replace the ray gun
---
---GT:Nargarakuga---
#8boshirulz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 7:21:18 PM
Nargarakuga posted...

Yeah fair enough, but you still PaP it at least... I've still never seen anyone do it before
---
#9TheRisingSonPosted 1/13/2013 7:24:02 PM
Except the fenced in area is much easier to get overwhelmed in. If the zombies break through, you're done with nowhere to go. At least in the quick revive room, you have a way out in case you get overwhelmed. There's also the zombies glitch in the quick revive room.
#10NargarakugaPosted 1/13/2013 7:26:01 PM
boshirulz posted...
Nargarakuga posted...

Yeah fair enough, but you still PaP it at least... I've still never seen anyone do it before

i guess people dont do it because theyre saving up money for perks in case they get downed
---
---GT:Nargarakuga---