Ok seriously people... (zombies)

#11boshirulz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 8:30:53 PM
TheRisingSon posted...
Except the fenced in area is much easier to get overwhelmed in. If the zombies break through, you're done with nowhere to go. At least in the quick revive room, you have a way out in case you get overwhelmed. There's also the zombies glitch in the quick revive room.

Nope, its actually easy to get out of. What you do is back up to where the box is, then run around the outside to the left, out the fence, and the zombies will eat your dust instead of you. In the quick revive room when you defend the stairs and someone fails to cover your back, youre stuck with zombies behind and in front of you, which is very common and tricky situation to survive. Generally thats the room where a whole team will get wiped out early on.
---
Biggest lie in the world: I HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
#12Numba1linesmenPosted 1/13/2013 8:33:09 PM
most people don't play zombies with a strategy at all.
---
Envy our past, Fear our future! Gr8ness! GO BIG BLUE!
#13imthestuntmanPosted 1/13/2013 8:34:46 PM
I dont pack a punch town until i have juggernaut, an mp5, stamina up, speed reloader, and if on survival tombstone. Incidentally this is when i will start hitting the box. If on grief i wait to build up enough to buy at least jug and stamina up plus an mp5 in case i die after pack a punching.

So realistically i dont pack a punch until the point where it is actually useful to do so, though quite a few grief teams arent even good enough to get to that point so i rarely make it that far.
#14boshirulz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 8:36:25 PM
Nargarakuga posted...
boshirulz posted...
Nargarakuga posted...
i dont PaP until i run out of ammo. more fun that way.

same reason i replace the ray gun

Yeah fair enough, but you still PaP it at least... I've still never seen anyone do it before

i guess people dont do it because theyre saving up money for perks in case they get downed

Im talking after i PaP two good weapons and get most perks... when they have plenty of points to use then whats their reason?
---
#15imthestuntmanPosted 1/13/2013 8:37:35 PM
boshirulz posted...
TheRisingSon posted...
Except the fenced in area is much easier to get overwhelmed in. If the zombies break through, you're done with nowhere to go. At least in the quick revive room, you have a way out in case you get overwhelmed. There's also the zombies glitch in the quick revive room.

Nope, its actually easy to get out of. What you do is back up to where the box is, then run around the outside to the left, out the fence, and the zombies will eat your dust instead of you. In the quick revive room when you defend the stairs and someone fails to cover your back, youre stuck with zombies behind and in front of you, which is very common and tricky situation to survive. Generally thats the room where a whole team will get wiped out early on.

I prefer the jug room/top floor of bar with my back to a window to jump out of if overwhelmed. No risk of getting trapped, though falling into a horde can be death.

You are correct about the fence, though ive lagged when trying to get out of it and died because of it a lot of times since if you stop moving while running out of the fence area in the way you describe you can get destroyed.
#16Numba1linesmenPosted 1/13/2013 8:41:42 PM
honestly....i prefer to glitch....go ahead and yell at me.
---
Envy our past, Fear our future! Gr8ness! GO BIG BLUE!
#17NargarakugaPosted 1/13/2013 8:46:39 PM
boshirulz posted...
Nargarakuga posted...
boshirulz posted...
Nargarakuga posted...

Yeah fair enough, but you still PaP it at least... I've still never seen anyone do it before

i guess people dont do it because theyre saving up money for perks in case they get downed

Im talking after i PaP two good weapons and get most perks... when they have plenty of points to use then whats their reason?

like i said for perks that they lose after they get downed. to rebuy all of them is around 9000
---
---GT:Nargarakuga---
#18boshirulz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 8:51:25 PM
Nargarakuga posted...
boshirulz posted...
Nargarakuga posted...
boshirulz posted...
Nargarakuga posted...

like i said for perks that they lose after they get downed. to rebuy all of them is around 9000

Maybe if they PaP their weapons they wont go down haha
---
#19NargarakugaPosted 1/13/2013 8:56:10 PM
yeeeh but its more about ur ability to juke rather than ur gun to survive
---
---GT:Nargarakuga---
#20boshirulz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 9:02:55 PM
haha yeah but its nice to know that someone has your back with decent weapons rather than just running around like a crazy person while you kill all the zombies...
---