Skill Based MAtch Making cant be real....

#1XT3M3Posted 1/13/2013 5:21:12 PM
this must be a myth cause my teamates

SUCK
ASS.

no matter my effort its like im always losing <_<
i play KC
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#2BipBapBamPosted 1/13/2013 5:22:06 PM
It never existed. People just needed something to blame for doing terrible.
#3Gunther482Posted 1/13/2013 5:30:07 PM
According to Vondehaar there is some sort of SBMM that is used but he hasn't gone into detail on how it actually works.
---
GT: ShamefulFool
#4WOT BSPosted 1/13/2013 5:31:05 PM
it used to exist, then out of the blue a few weeks ago they went back to it being a lot more regional / ping based
---
GT: Extract Hz
#5kakoratePosted 1/13/2013 5:37:45 PM
http://www.examiner.com/article/activision-confirmed-skill-based-matchmaking-black-ops-2

ugh..not this topic...AGAIN...
---
Death is only the beginning.
GT: BmorePride
#6kakoratePosted 1/13/2013 5:43:30 PM
Seriously, you`re using the same logic as if someone said..."location and ping matchmaking cannot exist because there is lag and sometimes I end up in lobbies with Australian players! Gruff!"
---
Death is only the beginning.
GT: BmorePride
#7XT3M3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 6:09:46 PM
Gunther482 posted...
According to Vondehaar there is some sort of SBMM that is used but he hasn't gone into detail on how it actually works.

kakorate posted...
http://www.examiner.com/article/activision-confirmed-skill-based-matchmaking-black-ops-2

ugh..not this topic...AGAIN...

if im correct skill based would do something like this,
i have a 1.45 kdr 370 ish SPM in KC. i would get matched up with people within this range of stats.
however i dont and they way they play shows that im right.

kakorate posted...
Seriously, you`re using the same logic as if someone said..."location and ping matchmaking cannot exist because there is lag and sometimes I end up in lobbies with Australian players! Gruff!"

HOWEVER, for this argument i can believe thats true cause i see people with emblems or GCs that say there are from the Tri state area of NYC.

with this "SBMM" i cant tell thanks to people on my team just getting ROFLSTOMPED.

some cant kill w/o someone helping them.
other wont even go after tags.
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#8earvcunananPosted 1/13/2013 6:21:29 PM
Yeah, I get matched with a lot of players in the Seattle area very often. It's evident with the all the [206] and [SEA] tags, Seahawks/Sonics/Mariners emblems and such.
---
~~
~~
#9GRTooCoolPosted 1/13/2013 7:17:50 PM
This is how skill based matching making really works.

Other team - At your skill level or above.
Your team - Filled with morons.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#10ICantNameGudPosted 1/13/2013 7:20:08 PM
GRTooCool posted...
This is how skill based matching making really works.

Other team - At your skill level or above.
Your team - Filled with morons.

How is it that in TDM I can consistently score 2.5+ and no one on my team goes above .65 >.<
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs