Modern Warfare 2 is better than Black Ops 2

#11xnxbxax(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:15:53 AM
There were like 12 guns you could use in Mw2 that would let you beast against anyone. The balance of the top tier guns was fantastic.
---
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m97exc7UKF1rexifho1_500.gif
http://i.imgur.com/tt4wO.gif
#12pyrokinesis666Posted 1/14/2013 1:39:51 AM
back when mw2 was fresh it was better
#13ZeroShot101Posted 1/14/2013 2:15:20 AM
Mw2 confirmed for better than black ops 2
#14Krazoa2Posted 1/14/2013 2:17:25 AM
MG42_CHEF posted...
BO2 would easily be better had the game been MW2.

FTFY
---
I don't even read -YouStillHateMe
#15Silver17Posted 1/14/2013 2:30:13 AM
Until MW2 patches (or gets rid of) Infinite Tubes/Nades/Ammo, DC, Last Stand as a Perk, Nuke Boosting, Painkiller/Final Stand, Commando, 10th prestige lobbies, and 10th prestige lobby message spam.... then yeah no BO2 is better.

^ With that said I know that there's a bunch of MW2 fanboys here, and well "It's the cool thing to hate on BO2" for AT LEAST another year, so it should come to no surprise as to why MW2 is winning this poll... lol
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#16BrownPackPosted 1/14/2013 2:38:51 AM
Stand tall my fellow MW2 brothers. Don't let the butthurt BO, MW3, and BO2 preferenced complainers get the best of you. We have better taste and eyes, and know a better quality game when we see one.
#17BrownPackPosted 1/14/2013 3:04:41 AM
Silver17 posted...
Until MW2 patches (or gets rid of) Infinite Tubes/Nades/Ammo, DC, Last Stand as a Perk, Nuke Boosting, Painkiller/Final Stand, Commando, 10th prestige lobbies, and 10th prestige lobby message spam.... then yeah no BO2 is better.

^ With that said I know that there's a bunch of MW2 fanboys here, and well "It's the cool thing to hate on BO2" for AT LEAST another year, so it should come to no surprise as to why MW2 is winning this poll... lol

So much ignorance and butthurt in your post lol.

Infinite tubes aren't as common as people say it is.
Infinite nades? seriously? Grenades are an even bigger force in Cod4 and BO.
Infinite ammo? from scavenger? come on. many people use sleight of hand if they're not using marathon or scavenger.

Danger close is only a problem when paired with one man army and grenade launchers.

Last Stand isn't as bad as BO's second chance.

Nuke Boosting isn't a problem to those who take down air support.

Painkiller is annoying, but remember, if the enemy team has it, that must mean your team is doing way better than theirs.

Final stand still isn't as bad as BO's second chance.

Commando isn't a problem. soundwhoring even with TV speakers makes anyone that doesn't use Ninja at risk of being heard when not crouched.

10 prestige lobbies don't affect your gameplay.

BO2 isn't better in any way. Sadly. Other than the pick 10 system, I can't think of any way that BO2 is better than MW2.
#18LannekirPosted 1/14/2013 3:07:00 AM
arena11 posted...
MW2 master race checking in.

---
"As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lannekir
#19BaradekaiPosted 1/14/2013 3:16:24 AM
Neither game is better then anything, both games are s***.
#20SparkItUpPosted 1/14/2013 3:18:16 AM
BrownPack posted...
Silver17 posted...

So much ignorance and butthurt in your post lol.

Infinite tubes aren't as common as people say it is.
Infinite nades? seriously? Grenades are an even bigger force in Cod4 and BO.
Infinite ammo? from scavenger? come on. many people use sleight of hand if they're not using marathon or scavenger.

Danger close is only a problem when paired with one man army and grenade launchers.

Last Stand isn't as bad as BO's second chance.

Nuke Boosting isn't a problem to those who take down air support.

Painkiller is annoying, but remember, if the enemy team has it, that must mean your team is doing way better than theirs.

Final stand still isn't as bad as BO's second chance.

Commando isn't a problem. soundwhoring even with TV speakers makes anyone that doesn't use Ninja at risk of being heard when not crouched.

10 prestige lobbies don't affect your gameplay.

BO2 isn't better in any way. Sadly. Other than the pick 10 system, I can't think of any way that BO2 is better than MW2.

^ i pretty much said this in a previous topic....BO2 does absolutely nothing right. With MW3 & BO (games I don't like but still feel are miles better than BOII), you at least had snippets of things that were done right. This game is just abysmal.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...