Modern Warfare 2 is better than Black Ops 2

#31jazsper77Posted 1/14/2013 6:03:52 AM
Mw2 came out nov 10th and they were fired march 1st. There was plenty of time to fix that broken,modded,12yr old lovers game. But all things that west and zamella do are ok with the fan boys in here. They did nothing wrong in there time at a activision. Funny how people forget how west and zamella stuck it up 15 studios when they bolted to form IW. They had plenty of time to patch mw2. They chose to keep the modders,laggers,QUICKSCOPERS,aim bot,wall hackers,boosters,etc happy. Love how the fan boys love the games that are easy and that you can EXPLOIT.
#32shemzahaayPosted 1/14/2013 6:05:41 AM
ANY SPAS BROS HERE?

WHERE WE AT
---
any 55 that can prestige and dont is a level camper" - retroman20
mfw - http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_madmvw0bOt1qaujq5.jpg
#33AirRawr_Posted 1/14/2013 6:06:08 AM
Mw2 came out nov 10th and they were fired march 1st. There was plenty of time to fix that broken,modded,12yr old lovers game. But all things that west and zamella do are ok with the fan boys in here. They did nothing wrong in there time at a activision. Funny how people forget how west and zamella stuck it up 15 studios when they bolted to form IW. They had plenty of time to patch mw2. They chose to keep the modders,laggers,QUICKSCOPERS,aim bot,wall hackers,boosters,etc happy. Love how the fan boys love the games that are easy and that you can EXPLOIT.

they couldnt patch jtags bro
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#34DarxidePosted 1/14/2013 6:28:45 AM
MW2 had better maps, netcode, and weapons balance... kind of. SMG's were useless, IMO.

I think BO2 is better overall, though.

I loaded up MW2 the other day, just for nostalgia's sake... good lord. It's pretty much get noobtubed, get quickscoped, or get commando lunged. It wasn't near as fun as I remember it being.

I think many are hung up on nostalgia. I mean, if MW2 is so much better, then why are you playing BO2?
#35dark_lord_havocPosted 1/14/2013 6:32:37 AM
MW2 was crap. How nostalgia glasses have blinded so many.
#36shemzahaayPosted 1/14/2013 6:35:35 AM
dark_lord_havoc posted...

how is it nostalgia if were playing mw2 to this day
---
#37BeerOnTapPosted 1/14/2013 6:54:20 AM
MW2 is easily the worst one in the series. WaW was more playable than that garbage. MW2 had no limit on how many kill streak airstrikes could be in the air at one time. I died by some type of kill streak more often than an actual gun, and that made the game really dumb.
#38shemzahaayPosted 1/14/2013 7:08:55 AM
BeerOnTap posted...
MW2 is easily the worst one in the series. WaW was more playable than that garbage. MW2 had no limit on how many kill streak airstrikes could be in the air at one time. I died by some type of kill streak more often than an actual gun, and that made the game really dumb.

There was a limit of 2 harriers at once and 1 chopper.
And congratulations on the dying to killstreaks part. Stingers and cold blooded too hard to use?
---
#39Silver17Posted 1/14/2013 7:31:32 AM
shemzahaay posted...
dark_lord_havoc posted...

how is it nostalgia if were playing mw2 to this day

^ Because it's "cool" to like it now. Every COD game goes through that. There's enough people still supporting COD4 and the OG BO.

BTW we're approaching DLC season, and that's when every COD game gets hated on the most...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#40ih0tfireiPosted 1/14/2013 7:34:19 AM
shemzahaay posted...
ANY SPAS BROS HERE?

WHERE WE AT

Sorry man, akimbo rangers master race.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I