Modern Warfare 2 is better than Black Ops 2

#41Killjoy102Posted 1/14/2013 7:38:43 AM
Dat Spas-12.
---
GT: Fuzzycargo52
Semper Fidelis, U.S. Marine corps.
#42TimmotheussPosted 1/14/2013 7:53:44 AM
COD4 master race checking in. If MW2s maps weren't trash (looking at you estate, wasteland, underpass, derail, rust, terminal with OMA/DC) then I would say its up there with the best. The connections in that game were excellent.
---
GT: Pipfection
#43Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/14/2013 8:38:07 AM
shemzahaay posted...
ANY SPAS BROS HERE?

WHERE WE AT

YO, I'M RIGHT HERE SONN

But in response to the arguing ITT, MW2 did everything other than noob tubes right. Hell, I doubt you can find someone who hates the melee system more than me, yet even I don't think it was that bad since soundwhoring provided such a nice counter.

Every other "flaw" is just a nitpick, tbch. The maps, the pace, the connections. the guns variety and gun "feel," etc. All these things were amazing. CoD4 also has a lot of all these benefits, I just happen to love MW2 slightly more than I do CoD4. Nostalgia was never a part of it. It is logically the better game in most aspects I see.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~TL;DR? Don't care.~
#44trakrunr4evrPosted 1/14/2013 8:39:09 AM
I haven't played MW2 but still voted for it anyways.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#45xMr_PolyxPosted 1/14/2013 8:43:17 AM
I only voted BO2 because I still think MW2 is the worst modern CoD ever.
---
PSN: xMrPolyx, XBL: Mister Poly
League of Legends: MrPoly
#46Superman070776Posted 1/14/2013 9:33:37 AM
The MW2 board was full of whiny kids complaining about everything under the sun while the game was still relevant. Now people are remembering it as the GOAT? Please. Next year when most of us are playing the new COD on the new Xbox console, the same kids will be in that board talking about how great BLOPS2 was and how messed up the new game is. Game developers can never make these children happy.
---
http://i.imgur.com/CUUCr.jpg
#47slayerxelitePosted 1/14/2013 9:35:44 AM
MW2 is the worst CoD game so any other CoD is better by default.
---
"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious." - Obi-Wan Kenobi talking about GameFAQs
#48I_End_ZombiesPosted 1/14/2013 9:39:01 AM
olijolly posted...
MW2 had some ridiculously OP **** but this game's maps make it so that unless you have SMGs or the FAL, you're already at a disadvantage.
This game sucks.

And I mainly play with the MSMC.

Yes!
#49TwistedCoCoPosted 1/14/2013 9:51:50 AM
Only issue with MW2 is that the blast shield didnt actually work.

Which is a shame, because then it would of been truly amazing. I would still have a gripe with quickscopers but thats pretty much embedded into the COD series now so whatevs
---
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/Blakblade/blehspleandr/pigride.gif
#50BrownPackPosted 1/14/2013 7:00:31 PM
slayerxelite posted...
MW2 is the worst CoD game so any other CoD is better by default.

Ok. here's the thing. Cod4 and MW2 have the BEST netcoding out of all the CoD's in the series.

BO > MW3 > BO2 > WAW all had inferior netcoding.

This is an absolute fact. There is no opinion here. BO, BO2, and WAW simply didn't have as good netcoding. WAW had terrible lag, BO just had bad lag, and then BO2 had the worst lag compensation in the series.

Now, putting the netcoding aside, the rest is up to opinion. Now when you are stuck on the fence between something that runs great, but it is up to opinion vs something that doesn't run great, and is still up to opinion, it is pretty one-sided.

In the end, MW2 and COD4 can't even possibly qualify as being the worst CoD's simply because at least those two games work as they should. BO, MW3, BO2, and WAW don't.

Now, would you kindly elaborate on how MW2 is the worst CoD game? and I'm hoping for something good, and not something that would just show that you like to complain for no reason.