How can someone have a K/D of almost 4 in this game?

#11RS_YELARAKAPosted 1/14/2013 12:13:42 AM
towlie_420 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Well there are 3 ways

1. Dashboarders
2. Campers
3. They are just that good

4, boosters, a LOT of boosters.

very true
---
GamerTag - YELARAKA (LeAdEr Of Da ReDsKrEeN kLaN)
RecentGames - GER, 007Legends, NCAA13, BF3, BOPS2
#12TheRisingSonPosted 1/14/2013 12:53:03 AM
aBloodOrange posted...
I was playing earlier and a guy in my lobby had a 3.75 K/D. How is that even possible in this game? There's so much random crap that can kill you at any moment (awful spawns, HK drones, lightning strikes, unfavorable netcode, etc.) Explain.

You forgot to add random exploding vehicles.
#13AndaristPosted 1/14/2013 12:55:13 AM
TheRisingSon posted...
aBloodOrange posted...
I was playing earlier and a guy in my lobby had a 3.75 K/D. How is that even possible in this game? There's so much random crap that can kill you at any moment (awful spawns, HK drones, lightning strikes, unfavorable netcode, etc.) Explain.

You forgot to add random exploding vehicles.

Right? Why the **** did that car explode on me? Nobody shot the damn thing.

jeez.
---
a Perfect Rake
tier 1: andarist | tier 3: mephy, trav | tier 5: bale. - Vizeroth
#14LannekirPosted 1/14/2013 2:08:32 AM
What was his SPM? If it was low (>300) then he probably camped for it.
---
"As long as you're going to be thinking anyway, think big."
http://www.youtube.com/user/Lannekir
#15VelociswaggerPosted 1/14/2013 4:33:18 AM
I just reset my stats and I'm at a 4.5
---
Operator rH
#16The_Gun_Sh0wPosted 1/14/2013 4:41:45 AM
I love Gamefaqs, not one person can admit that the guy might be just pretty good?

You see YouTubers who have that K/D and play amazing most of the time (Rons Gamertag, Optic Scumpy etc not idiots like Xjawz) so is it so hard to believe that someone is that good?

If his W/L is less than 60% thats another story though, he's dashboarding if thats the case!
---
Gamertag: The Gun Sh0w
#17Gunther482Posted 1/14/2013 5:54:28 AM
Playing with a party who communicates well does wonders.
#18JVel91Posted 1/14/2013 5:58:11 AM
Velociswagger posted...
I just reset my stats and I'm at a 4.5

GT.
---
EMS
#19TimmotheussPosted 1/14/2013 6:26:13 AM
I struggled at this game at first no doubt about that, I think I had like a 2.4 when my combat record first came into view but I've been slowly climbing and have (finally) hit 3 and am at a 3.03 at the moment. I've also started playing with some real life friends who aren't great at the game but help me out quite a bit in other ways, such as shooting down streaks and strictly playing the objective. Almost at a 1 WL thanks to not playing solo anymore and being thrown into lopsided games in progress.

I'm fairly sure I could hold a 3.5-4 now that I've gotten comfortable with the game, and I'm thinking of stat resetting myself because I hate the response my win/loss gets, if I do even some occasional party play I can probably get a 2 WL which is fine for me. I wouldn't want to aim any higher than that because it would make playing solo that much more painful and I solo play pretty often.
---
GT: Pipfection
#20EviladamsPosted 1/14/2013 6:27:20 AM
Keyboard and mouse.

They are easy to spot if you watch a kill cam. And if they have a k/d of 3.75 there should be plenty of opportunities to watch kill cams.

Connection advantage makes a big difference as well.