January 29 will be hilarious

#41xMr_PolyxPosted 1/14/2013 8:44:57 AM
TC makes a valid point about the dev's negligence to fix the issues with the game and instead release a cash grab?

Let's make fun of him for playing on a different console!
---
PSN: xMrPolyx, XBL: Mister Poly
League of Legends: MrPoly
#42SlappyDogPosted 1/14/2013 8:46:20 AM
:cough:PC master race:cough:
---
S'agatt ,Companion.
If friendship and having a good time isnt your thing. Gamefaqs is your new home
#43BeastlyIguanaPosted 1/14/2013 8:46:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#44ultraviolent721Posted 1/14/2013 8:49:14 AM
I have a Wii

Collecting dust. Even my 9 year old wont touch it. She plays more Nintendo 64 games than Wii games. Fact is I bought the Wii from a friend for $75 bucks cause he got into the big boy gaming (ya know, X Box?) And I enjoy the H-E- double hockey sticks out of BO2. So the 29th will be saweeeeet.
---
Guild of Mute Asassins
#45xMr_PolyxPosted 1/14/2013 8:49:27 AM
#46fatclemenzaPosted 1/14/2013 8:50:18 AM
If you buy DLC, don't complain about the game being broken after.
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#47Emperor_mateusPosted 1/14/2013 9:07:13 AM(edited)
Wow you guys disappoint me. I've always thought the 360 boards where at the very least slightly more mature then the Nintendo and Sony boards.

I've played on Nintendo consoles for all my life and I don't intend to stop, but ive also owned a normal Xbox and a 360.

So guys what does that make me?
---
..Gwaar... Haaaarr... Haaaaaa... Shoulda brought... more priests... Or some... babies... Dang...
#48Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/14/2013 9:08:06 AM
Emperor_mateus posted...
Wow you guys disappoint me. I've always thought the 360 board where at the very least slightly more mature then the Nintendo and Sony boards.

I've played on Nintendo consoles for all my life and I don't intend to stop, but ive also owned a normal Xbox and a 360.

So guys what does that make me?

I still own the original xbox and the first xbox 360..... I'm still waiting for it to red ring on me again (its the kind that came with a 20gb harddrive, barely enough room to have any dlc on), also have the N64 and gamecube. One of the best games out of all of them was Perfect Dark 64 (to bad Perfect Dark 0 was a dud, and that the arcade port didn't do the online multiplayer good enough).

On note though, I stopped buying cod dlc since.... maybe it was blops 1.... even then I never really bought much of the DLC, if only because it never dropped in price.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#49itachitheone(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:09:00 AM
#50CyhortI82Posted 1/14/2013 9:10:12 AM
Anyone who thinks a game developer is "scamming" them because the game has some lag problems has obviously never played a Korean free to play MMO, and thus has no sense of perspective or any idea what a real scam is.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)