January 29 will be hilarious

#51itachitheone(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:10:33 AM
fatclemenza posted...
If you buy DLC, don't complain about the game being broken after.

PREACH!!!
---
Wii code: 5473-1258-2838-2430
Brawl FC: 0430-7943-5764
#52ultraviolent721Posted 1/14/2013 9:10:52 AM
Emperor_mateus posted...
Wow you guys disappoint me. I've always thought the 360 board where at the very least slightly more mature then the Nintendo and Sony boards.

I've played on Nintendo consoles for all my life and I don't intend to stop, but ive also owned a normal Xbox and a 360.

So guys what does that make me?

Just like me. I own: NES, Super NES, Nin 64, Sega Genesis, GB color, ds, dsi xl, playstation 1, playstation 3, Xbox 360, atari 2600, and a tablet. I leik gamz.

The only one in my household that dont get played is the Wii.
---
Guild of Mute Asassins
#53Caolan_2k9Posted 1/14/2013 9:11:30 AM
xMr_Polyx posted...
TC makes a valid point about the dev's negligence to fix the issues with the game and instead release a cash grab?

Let's make fun of him for playing on a different console!

While I agree making fun of him for playing the wii is incredibly stupid, you're both wrong. Do you follow vonderhaar on twitter? They're aware of the issues, they actively respond to fans and tweak the game accordingly. All the hot fixes and patches so far were done because of people telling them the issues, they definitely make an effort to help.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi
#54Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/14/2013 9:12:41 AM
ultraviolent721 posted...
Emperor_mateus posted...
Wow you guys disappoint me. I've always thought the 360 board where at the very least slightly more mature then the Nintendo and Sony boards.

I've played on Nintendo consoles for all my life and I don't intend to stop, but ive also owned a normal Xbox and a 360.

Just like me. I own: NES, Super NES, Nin 64, Sega Genesis, GB color, ds, dsi xl, playstation 1, playstation 3, Xbox 360, atari 2600, and a tablet. I leik gamz.

The only one in my household that dont get played is the Wii.

I think I have played all of those systems except for the atari at least once. Honestly on wii, the only good games most of the time are the Nintendo made ones.... and those usually involve mario.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#55itachitheone(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:13:58 AM
CyhortI82 posted...
Anyone who thinks a game developer is "scamming" them because the game has some lag problems has obviously never played a Korean free to play MMO, and thus has no sense of perspective or any idea what a real scam is.

But it was free though, activision charges $60 for a game that has major connection issues.
---
#56XT3M3Posted 1/14/2013 9:15:42 AM
itachitheone posted...
fatclemenza posted...
If you buy DLC, don't complain about the game being broken after.

PREACH!!!

---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#57xKYSxPosted 1/14/2013 9:16:08 AM
Emperor_mateus posted...
Wow you guys disappoint me. I've always thought the 360 boards where at the very least slightly more mature then the Nintendo and Sony boards.

indeed. it disappoint me to see the 360 guys dropping low as Nintendo/Sony fanboys.

granted out of those 3 I would prefer Nintendo. But I'm not gonna become a "fanboy" lol.
---
360 GT & PSN = xKYSx.
#58FeelMyBladePosted 1/14/2013 9:16:57 AM
Thanks for reminding me the date.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#59itachitheone(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:17:37 AM
Caolan_2k9 posted...
xMr_Polyx posted...
TC makes a valid point about the dev's negligence to fix the issues with the game and instead release a cash grab?

Let's make fun of him for playing on a different console!

While I agree making fun of him for playing the wii is incredibly stupid, you're both wrong. Do you follow vonderhaar on twitter? They're aware of the issues, they actively respond to fans and tweak the game accordingly. All the hot fixes and patches so far were done because of people telling them the issues, they definitely make an effort to help.

I follow David and treyarch and they never answer questions about the broken netcode or lag. They answer questions about league play, nuke town zombies, or some other stuff that irevelvant.
---
#60Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 1/14/2013 9:18:02 AM
xKYSx posted...
Emperor_mateus posted...
Wow you guys disappoint me. I've always thought the 360 boards where at the very least slightly more mature then the Nintendo and Sony boards.

indeed. it disappoint me to see the 360 guys dropping low as Nintendo/Sony fanboys.

granted out of those 3 I would prefer Nintendo. But I'm not gonna become a "fanboy" lol.

Nintendo does seem to do the best with at least brushing out most of the major bugs with their games.... granted they were always lacking on the online portion of their games though.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....