January 29 will be hilarious

#71itachitheone(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 10:35:07 AM
Xian042 posted...
For the record...

I never got into any shooters since Halo on XB1, I gave this one a try and I love it. Can't wait for DLC

You're just getting into the series so you don't know the problems that constantly plague this series
---
Wii code: 5473-1258-2838-2430
Brawl FC: 0430-7943-5764
#72NightDrifter05Posted 1/14/2013 10:35:37 AM
Emperor_mateus posted...
tajoun21 posted...
Idk what you guys are talking about...Xbox has always seemed to have the worst vocal community because of all the little kids who have only been playing games for 5 years

If anything this thread shows that PlayStation is the real winner

*runs back to ps3 board*

I don't know its usually the Nintendo and Sony fans who are at each others throats. I rarely see Xbox users on the Wii U, Vita and 3ds boards.

Because Microsoft is so far behind in the competition they don't have anything to argue over.
#73razkalPosted 1/14/2013 11:14:28 AM
NightDrifter05 posted...
Emperor_mateus posted...
tajoun21 posted...
Idk what you guys are talking about...Xbox has always seemed to have the worst vocal community because of all the little kids who have only been playing games for 5 years

If anything this thread shows that PlayStation is the real winner

*runs back to ps3 board*

I don't know its usually the Nintendo and Sony fans who are at each others throats. I rarely see Xbox users on the Wii U, Vita and 3ds boards.

Because Microsoft is so far behind in the competition they don't have anything to argue over.

Right...

http://www.gamasutra.com/view/news/184714/US_video_game_hardware_in_2012_Winners_losers_and_retirees.php#.UPRKzm8mQxY
---
Go home and be a family man.......You have been studied, learnt and defeated.
X360 GT = RAGEofAVENGERS / PS3 GT = Razkal
#74DontoganPosted 1/14/2013 11:20:21 AM
xMr_Polyx posted...
TC makes a valid point about the dev's negligence to fix the issues with the game and instead release a cash grab?

Let's make fun of him for playing on a different console!

---
... And all the whores and politicians will look up and shout, "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper, "No."
#75VirtrudianPosted 1/14/2013 11:21:35 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

There is so much of this! This is a beautiful thread.
---
Official Ash Ketchum of the ACIII boards.
PSN - Otherside7
#76F_H_NukemPosted 1/14/2013 11:24:52 AM
xKYSx posted...
Emperor_mateus posted...
Wow you guys disappoint me. I've always thought the 360 boards where at the very least slightly more mature then the Nintendo and Sony boards.

I've played on Nintendo consoles for all my life and I don't intend to stop, but ive also owned a normal Xbox and a 360.

So guys what does that make me?

indeed. it disappoint me to see the 360 guys dropping low as Nintendo/Sony fanboys.

granted out of those 3 I would prefer Nintendo. But I'm not gonna become a "fanboy" lol.

as low?

like when the Xbox fans jumped on the PS3 board to make fun of the PSN outage 2 years ago?

acting like 360 fans are any more mature then the rest of us.........
---
"The CoD franchise is the McDonalds of video games, its widely known to be bad but millions still eat it up" - therickmu25 - 11/26/12