I'm honestly surprised at how nerfed the knife is in this game.

#1thompsontalker7Posted 1/14/2013 7:30:10 AM
I'm not talking about the Ballistic duo or the solo combat knife, but the regular melee combat knife. The only times where I got panic knifed were when the enemy was right up on me, so I can't really get mad when it happens. Even I can't knife someone in the back unless I'm right up against them. Seems lunge is gone completely and was instead transferred to the combat knife.

So........am I the only one that thinks this?
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
THOU ART THEE ART THOU STICK THY HAND IN TV, DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT!
#2ih0tfireiPosted 1/14/2013 7:32:43 AM
It was nerfed to much. It's gotten to the point that the knife button doesnt exist to me.
---
Xbox tag- I Hotfire I
#3RikiazPosted 1/14/2013 7:33:00 AM
People complained until they destroyed it unless it was your purpose to go knifing and now people (not you specifically) complain that it is useless. The ballistic knife, held combat knife, and Tac knife are perfect in my opinion. And I should know, three of my top five weapons are knives.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#4BeastlyIguanaPosted 1/14/2013 7:34:00 AM
I love it. Everytime some POS tries to knife me and fails... Oh, I love it.
---
Who the **** vacuums a window?
#5thousandinonePosted 1/14/2013 7:40:14 AM
*survives pistol shot to the head*

*dies from knife to the hand*
---
Worst thing about grammar police: They're cannibals. If one makes a single typo or error while 'critiquing' someone, they will be EVISCERATED by their fellows.
#6Caolan_2k9Posted 1/14/2013 7:45:02 AM
It's too bad. Misses all the time when you clearly slice em. So many times I've been in a window and heard two swipes only to turn around and kill the guy, when he should have killed me. I like that there's no more panic knifing but it's useless at this point.
---
Always up for a 1v1, friendly or competitive. Gamertag - HyPe xKiwi
#7rock1644Posted 1/14/2013 7:46:29 AM
The knife always works for the people you are shooting at. I had people with SMGs equipped knife me through my bullets twice this weekend.
#8Fire_Emblem555Posted 1/14/2013 10:15:20 AM
dont even get me started on the amount of rage the knife has brought me haha
---
GT: FaTaLiTy H3RO
Completions=Fable3, MW2, AC2, Castle Crashers, Harms Way, TES4: Oblivion, UNO, GoW2, TES5: Skyrim
#9fatclemenzaPosted 1/14/2013 10:16:41 AM
I love it. Everytime some POS tries to knife me and fails... Oh, I love it.

This.

We spent 5 years dealing with a magic knife because of lag mixed with lunge. Since the lag isn't going to be fixed, the knife has to suffer.
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#10RandomTrampPosted 1/14/2013 10:25:18 AM
Yeah, honestly it's now a terrible decision to hit the knife button instead of turn & hipfire. I've now switched to Tactical, but every time I try to stand upright I swish my knife. I need to re-train my brain.