Finally got diamond camo for my specials....

#1fkdfellerPosted 1/14/2013 7:49:15 AM
Who's idea was it to make the ballistic knife 2 bloodthirsties and the combat knife 5?!?

I finished the combat in one night but still my god, they were some frustrating games, not to mention how terrible the riot shield is.

Never thought I'd see the day where I complain about the knife nerf but it's absolutely horrible to use now, good luck to anyone starting these challenges, if i could give any advice it would be Stun & Run lol
---
rusrs?
#2darren_schaffPosted 1/14/2013 7:58:48 AM
I see this alot, why are people having trouble with the riot shield? I think that was my easiest.

I ran Tactician Shock charges / concussion and averaged 8 - 15 kills a game on normal mode.
---
GT: DingDongPwns
"Before you check my KD, know that I am reaching Master without killing anyone, it will all be recorded"
#3fkdfeller(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:00:34 AM
I didn't have trouble with the riot shield I was just amazed by how bad it was compared to other COD's
---
rusrs?
#4Silver17Posted 1/14/2013 8:01:15 AM
Congrats!... :)
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#5darren_schaffPosted 1/14/2013 8:09:47 AM
True, I noticed you bounce off a lot of people like they are rubber.
---
GT: DingDongPwns
"Before you check my KD, know that I am reaching Master without killing anyone, it will all be recorded"
#6fkdfeller(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 8:22:29 AM
Thanks Silver,

@darren, yes exactly you have to melee twice for a kill but all too often you just bounce off of them, frustrating to say the least.
---
rusrs?
#7TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/14/2013 8:35:56 AM
fkdfeller posted...
Thanks Silver,

@darren, yes exactly you have to melee twice for a kill but all too often you just bounce off of them, frustrating to say the least.

Do the shield in hardcore for anyone going for it now. It's an OHKO.