What's your opinion of the SWAT?

#1a_fartn_SpartanPosted 1/14/2013 10:35:53 AM
I just tried it again after giving it a rest and I really like it now. Need to test it a bit more but it's decent on the right maps. Got tired of being killed with 1 burst by it so i decided to give a try.
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 1/14/2013 10:37:50 AM
Hate it.

Will never use it again.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3a_fartn_Spartan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 10:45:43 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
Hate it.

Will never use it again.

Maybe you need to try it on the right map. I used to not like it (not hate it though). It's a 3 bullet kill (1 burst) from a farther range than all the LMGs but the MK-48. I'm probably going to find out that I should only use it on maps like Standoff and Meltdown. They're sort of close range, but there plenty of window campers to take down the I could use the SWAT for.

The topic is meant for the people sitting with like 8 custom classes and don't know what to put on anymore.
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.
#4ICantNameGudPosted 1/14/2013 10:47:18 AM
Of the ARs it was the only one I truly didn't enjoy. It's not bad with select fire though, but the burstmode doesn't suit me.
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#5xHonestyxPosted 1/14/2013 10:48:31 AM
Good with SF for close range, burst for long. lands right in the middle from best to worst AR IMO
#6AlexanaxelaPosted 1/14/2013 10:53:01 AM
doesn't kill in one burst consistently enough, bursts fire too slow
---
None of you understand. I'm not locked up in here with you. You're locked up in here with me!
#7aheroafakePosted 1/14/2013 10:54:56 AM(edited)
When I first used it after hitting the rank you unlock it at, goodness I destroyed people left and right with it. Even SMG and shotgun users weren't able to take me out efficiently and consistently. I was unstoppable with it. I stopped using it, I think, near 55 on my first prestige (the term you want to use before gaining prestige the first time is what I'm trying to say) and didn't use it again. I honestly don't know why though, I think I just did better with the other weapons in the game.

Now that I'm trying to get diamond camo for my AR's, I picked the SWAT up to get gold and am hating (for the most part anyways) each and every second of this damn long grind. I get dominated-ish by people when I use the SWAT now. If I didn't know any better, I would have sworn that it was nerfed. But I know that isn't true because I'm sure it would've been mentioned by now. They do need to buff the gun. The delay between the bursts, IMO, is way too damn long.

I seriously thought getting gold for the SVU was going to be the biggest pain in the ass. But oh definitely not, that award goes to the SWAT.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#8darkshadowmasterPosted 1/14/2013 11:12:39 AM
a_fartn_Spartan posted...
darkshadowmaster posted...
Hate it.

Will never use it again.

Maybe you need to try it on the right map. I used to not like it (not hate it though). It's a 3 bullet kill (1 burst) from a farther range than all the LMGs but the MK-48. I'm probably going to find out that I should only use it on maps like Standoff and Meltdown. They're sort of close range, but there plenty of window campers to take down the I could use the SWAT for.

The topic is meant for the people sitting with like 8 custom classes and don't know what to put on anymore.

Nope. I used it for quite awhile when getting it gold.

That is truly a weapon I absolutely hate. It will not be used again.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#9fatclemenzaPosted 1/14/2013 11:17:21 AM
Used it long enough to get gold. No point using it again when the M8 and FAL exist.
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#10parkourboybryanPosted 1/14/2013 11:20:51 AM
I feel that with the stock it's good, but until that happens you'll be relying on QuickDraw.
---
One of the proud people that still plays Mirror's Edge to this day.
Not changing my sig until DICE officially announces Mirror's Edge 2