Have you ever downloaded all the map packs for any CoD?

#11SparkItUpPosted 1/14/2013 12:36:10 PM
MW2 & MW3 (if you count the whole season pass thing)....other than that I have never bought map packs for a CoD.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqFLXayD6e8
Now don't get me wrong, yeah I think you're alright, but that won't keep me warm in the middle of the night...
#12NsW3Posted 1/14/2013 12:58:38 PM
Waw had the best mappacks! And the best maps!
---
Gamertag: Nigel West
Steam ID: Nigel West
#13imthestuntmanPosted 1/14/2013 1:03:25 PM
No i dont like call of duty enough to pay for more than the game itself. Many other games ive bought dlc for, hello halo 3 and 4 ive even gotten map packs for. But mot call of duty.

Though i will say this would be the one to make me buy dlc if the maps were good enough because for the first time. Actually enjoy a call of duty game. That is when the game works the way it is supposed to.
#14BipBapBamPosted 1/14/2013 1:04:07 PM
Besides being broke, I really don't see the point of paying for DLC when there's a new game every year.
#15BrighattalonPosted 1/14/2013 1:08:17 PM(edited)
I downloaded the maps for Modern Warfare, World at War, and Black Ops. Honestly, I could have spent my money on anything else worthwhile, especially after I found out that you didn't really need the maps to continue to play Black Ops.
Hopefully Treyarch will keep that trend rather than when what they did for World at War, no map packs meant it was really, really hard to find a match (the reason I caved and got them for that iteration.)

I don't really plan on getting the map packs for Blops 2, but I may splurge for the first one, I will see how things go... (seems that the majority of my friends are burning out fast on this one)
---
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent