No choice between male and female?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. No choice between male and female?
3 years ago#1
I looked forward to this game because I heard that they were going to let you choose between a male and a female character in multiplayer, as well as the fact that ALOT more females play this game now, about every other lobby I meet another female. So why did they pull the plug on a female character choice?

Realism isn't a real answer because they threw out realism for a five second regenerating health system!
3 years ago#2
the real answer is that we don't need cooties to go along with lag comp the game would be unplayable
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
3 years ago#3
Women can't be in the front lines. Excuse me while I send in a K-9 unit to a Chinese carrier and I yell WANNA GET PAID MOVE IT when a friend dies right in front of me.
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
3 years ago#4
Nope.. but Ru Paul is rumored to be in the next game. Best of both worlds.
3 years ago#5
Because if women were in the game people would whine about women being killed in a video game, making it sexist. But if they aren't in the game, it's also sexist.

Also, if the game is only women then it's STILL sexist for being a male fantasy.
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
3 years ago#6
Almost EVERY game has a choice now and days, except war games, I don't recall people shouting "Sexist" for seeing Samas as a girl now, or Peach as a fighter in SSBB, ect.
3 years ago#7
Samus is too sexy, she makes me feel inferior therefore she is sexist
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
3 years ago#8
AveryLuna posted...
Almost EVERY game has a choice now and days, except war games, I don't recall people shouting "Sexist" for seeing Samas as a girl now, or Peach as a fighter in SSBB, ect.

I was pissed when I found out Samus was a girl. Just sayin'
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
3 years ago#9
Just let this thread die. Every thread involving this subject spawns whiny,nonsensical, and immature arguments from both sides.
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
3 years ago#10
lolcharizard posted...
Just let this thread die. Every thread involving this subject spawns whiny,nonsensical, and immature arguments from both sides.

Good point, I forgot how immature 90% of steamline FPS people are.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. No choice between male and female?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived