No choice between male and female?

#1AveryLunaPosted 1/14/2013 10:40:10 AM
I looked forward to this game because I heard that they were going to let you choose between a male and a female character in multiplayer, as well as the fact that ALOT more females play this game now, about every other lobby I meet another female. So why did they pull the plug on a female character choice?

Realism isn't a real answer because they threw out realism for a five second regenerating health system!
#2fatclemenzaPosted 1/14/2013 10:41:34 AM
the real answer is that we don't need cooties to go along with lag comp the game would be unplayable
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#3lolcharizardPosted 1/14/2013 10:49:48 AM
Women can't be in the front lines. Excuse me while I send in a K-9 unit to a Chinese carrier and I yell WANNA GET PAID MOVE IT when a friend dies right in front of me.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#4georgiaboy11Posted 1/14/2013 11:29:16 AM
Nope.. but Ru Paul is rumored to be in the next game. Best of both worlds.
#5LoshadtPosted 1/14/2013 11:31:19 AM
Because if women were in the game people would whine about women being killed in a video game, making it sexist. But if they aren't in the game, it's also sexist.

Also, if the game is only women then it's STILL sexist for being a male fantasy.
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#6AveryLuna(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 11:54:24 AM
Almost EVERY game has a choice now and days, except war games, I don't recall people shouting "Sexist" for seeing Samas as a girl now, or Peach as a fighter in SSBB, ect.
#7LoshadtPosted 1/14/2013 11:55:27 AM
Samus is too sexy, she makes me feel inferior therefore she is sexist
---
Russian is my first language, so yes there may be a spelling error or two.
I <3 Jesus.
#8gunho7Posted 1/14/2013 11:56:41 AM
AveryLuna posted...
Almost EVERY game has a choice now and days, except war games, I don't recall people shouting "Sexist" for seeing Samas as a girl now, or Peach as a fighter in SSBB, ect.

I was pissed when I found out Samus was a girl. Just sayin'
---
GT: steven the show
AKJohnnyB is bad
#9lolcharizardPosted 1/14/2013 11:57:16 AM
Just let this thread die. Every thread involving this subject spawns whiny,nonsensical, and immature arguments from both sides.
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#10AveryLuna(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 11:58:21 AM
lolcharizard posted...
Just let this thread die. Every thread involving this subject spawns whiny,nonsensical, and immature arguments from both sides.

Good point, I forgot how immature 90% of steamline FPS people are.