$15 is like one hour of work.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. $15 is like one hour of work.
3 years ago#11
I spent like $15 ordering from pizza hut. So it's not bad when you think about it this way.

I'll buy the DLC, and I agree $15 isn't terrible. Still, this game is expensive as it is, and I'm paying even more money just to unlock something within a game that I've already paid for. I basically spent $85 for one game, and it will be even more if I buy the other DLCs. It's pretty irritating when you think about it that way.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
3 years ago#12
If you are planning on spending a lot of hours on the dlc, then it is definitely worth the price.

Which is why I am definitely getting it.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
(message deleted)
3 years ago#14
fallenKlNG posted...
I spent like $15 ordering from pizza hut. So it's not bad when you think about it this way.

I'll buy the DLC, and I agree $15 isn't terrible. Still, this game is expensive as it is, and I'm paying even more money just to unlock something within a game that I've already paid for. I basically spent $85 for one game, and it will be even more if I buy the other DLCs. It's pretty irritating when you think about it that way.

Dude, i spend like 37 bucks for pizza hut whenever i order lol; it's pretty expensive but very good
CURRENCY TRACKING: Info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_bill_tracking
EUR: www.eurobilltracker.com - USD: www.wheresgeorge.com - CAD: www.whereswilly.com
3 years ago#15
Overd0s posted...
fallenKlNG posted...

Dude, i spend like 37 bucks for pizza hut whenever i order lol; it's pretty expensive but very good

Their pizza is only $10 for a large.
It's not that good IMO.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
3 years ago#16
FeelMyBlade posted...
Overd0s posted...
fallenKlNG posted...

Their pizza is only $10 for a large.
It's not that good IMO.

I usually get stuff crust, 2 large, extra marinara sauce on the side (i like to dip the stuffed crust like cheese bread) and then chicken wings

or i will get two of those Big Box dinner things

*This isn't all for just me by the way lol
CURRENCY TRACKING: Info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_bill_tracking
EUR: www.eurobilltracker.com - USD: www.wheresgeorge.com - CAD: www.whereswilly.com
3 years ago#17
Thank you, TC. You are the hero this board deserves. But not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt you, because you can take it, because you're not a hero.
You're a silent guardian.
A watchful protector.
A dark knight.
3 years ago#18
The $15 I spent on Pizza Hut was for that $10 big box dinner thing. I ordered it online and now I keep getting Pizza Hut ads on the top of Gamefaqs. Not sure if it's for everyone or if I'm specifically getting those ads because I ordered from Pizza Hut. lol

Pretty annoyed that I winded up spending $15 on what was originally supposed to be $10. I ordered extra topping so that cost extra money. Throw in tax, delivery cost, and delivery boy tip, and that's $15. I don't remember though, it may have been more.
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
3 years ago#19
If something is going to provide me with entertainment or usefulness for longer then I had to work to get it then it was a good deal in my eyes. I make $9 an hour washing dishes so if I can get an hour and 45 minutes of fun out of the new maps (hint: I will) then it was worth it. Black Ops 2 cost me 7 hours of work. It has given me over 100 hours of enjoyment so far and I'm not bored yet. That's a pretty good value to me.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
3 years ago#20
$15 is about 45 minutes of work for me but I'm not buying the DLC if it's garbage no matter what the price may be.
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect and really think about what you're about to write.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. $15 is like one hour of work.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM