$15 is like one hour of work.

#11fallenKlNGPosted 1/14/2013 11:42:18 AM
I spent like $15 ordering from pizza hut. So it's not bad when you think about it this way.

I'll buy the DLC, and I agree $15 isn't terrible. Still, this game is expensive as it is, and I'm paying even more money just to unlock something within a game that I've already paid for. I basically spent $85 for one game, and it will be even more if I buy the other DLCs. It's pretty irritating when you think about it that way.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#12FeelMyBladePosted 1/14/2013 11:43:04 AM
If you are planning on spending a lot of hours on the dlc, then it is definitely worth the price.

Which is why I am definitely getting it.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#13PvtPorkSordPosted 1/14/2013 11:46:01 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14Overd0sPosted 1/14/2013 11:46:10 AM
fallenKlNG posted...
I spent like $15 ordering from pizza hut. So it's not bad when you think about it this way.

I'll buy the DLC, and I agree $15 isn't terrible. Still, this game is expensive as it is, and I'm paying even more money just to unlock something within a game that I've already paid for. I basically spent $85 for one game, and it will be even more if I buy the other DLCs. It's pretty irritating when you think about it that way.

Dude, i spend like 37 bucks for pizza hut whenever i order lol; it's pretty expensive but very good
---
CURRENCY TRACKING: Info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_bill_tracking
EUR: www.eurobilltracker.com - USD: www.wheresgeorge.com - CAD: www.whereswilly.com
#15FeelMyBladePosted 1/14/2013 11:48:19 AM
Overd0s posted...
fallenKlNG posted...

Dude, i spend like 37 bucks for pizza hut whenever i order lol; it's pretty expensive but very good

Their pizza is only $10 for a large.
It's not that good IMO.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#16Overd0sPosted 1/14/2013 11:50:10 AM
FeelMyBlade posted...
Overd0s posted...
fallenKlNG posted...

Their pizza is only $10 for a large.
It's not that good IMO.

I usually get stuff crust, 2 large, extra marinara sauce on the side (i like to dip the stuffed crust like cheese bread) and then chicken wings

or i will get two of those Big Box dinner things

*This isn't all for just me by the way lol
---
CURRENCY TRACKING: Info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_bill_tracking
EUR: www.eurobilltracker.com - USD: www.wheresgeorge.com - CAD: www.whereswilly.com
#17SAMCROftwPosted 1/14/2013 11:51:33 AM
Thank you, TC. You are the hero this board deserves. But not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt you, because you can take it, because you're not a hero.
You're a silent guardian.
A watchful protector.
A dark knight.
#18fallenKlNGPosted 1/14/2013 11:56:20 AM(edited)
The $15 I spent on Pizza Hut was for that $10 big box dinner thing. I ordered it online and now I keep getting Pizza Hut ads on the top of Gamefaqs. Not sure if it's for everyone or if I'm specifically getting those ads because I ordered from Pizza Hut. lol

Pretty annoyed that I winded up spending $15 on what was originally supposed to be $10. I ordered extra topping so that cost extra money. Throw in tax, delivery cost, and delivery boy tip, and that's $15. I don't remember though, it may have been more.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#19RikiazPosted 1/14/2013 11:57:05 AM
If something is going to provide me with entertainment or usefulness for longer then I had to work to get it then it was a good deal in my eyes. I make $9 an hour washing dishes so if I can get an hour and 45 minutes of fun out of the new maps (hint: I will) then it was worth it. Black Ops 2 cost me 7 hours of work. It has given me over 100 hours of enjoyment so far and I'm not bored yet. That's a pretty good value to me.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#20AWarAmp84Posted 1/14/2013 12:00:58 PM(edited)
$15 is about 45 minutes of work for me but I'm not buying the DLC if it's garbage no matter what the price may be.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect and really think about what you're about to write.