$15 is like one hour of work.

#21Sega9599Posted 1/14/2013 1:01:10 PM
SparkItUp posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
SparkItUp posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

I can understand if you're broke though.

!

or the fact that we feel the game is garbage to begin with.

Well idk why you're wasting your time here then tbh.

last I checked, there are not rules against voicing displeasure about a game you may own...matter of fact, I don't believe ownership is even a prerequisite.

keep it up...so far your up to a 3/10

lol. Get Good Kid. Get him. Go on. GO GET HIM NOW.
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.
#22GRTooCoolPosted 1/14/2013 1:01:22 PM
Price isn't a problem. It's the fact that they held it back from the original copy to make you think they're adding something is the problem.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Stop giving companies extra pocket money.
#23AveryLunaPosted 1/14/2013 1:03:17 PM
I get sick of companies being money grubbing jerk-offs. They want you to pay 50 dollars (A brand NEW game's worth) for three new MULTIPLAYER maps and maybe another zombie map using Green Run's, seriously they give you one zombie map to play unless you pre-ordered a year before the game even came out!
#24FishbulbPosted 1/14/2013 1:04:51 PM
Have you ever heard of "Opportunity Cost"?

That's the value of what you "could" have spent that $15 on versus what you bought.

There are TONS of better uses for that $15, even just looking on the Xbox Marketplace, than buying this.
---
Broadcasting your religious faith in a sig is obnoxious. All who agree copy/paste this sig.
#25darkshadowmasterPosted 1/14/2013 1:08:48 PM
Price isn't the issue for me. In fact I'd be more than happy to buy the Season pass after the fix the damn lag.

At the moment I wouldn't pay $1 for all the maps considering how the game can get downright unplayable at times. I can't bring myself to reward them for doing such a shoddy job.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#26ReeperXPosted 1/14/2013 1:09:20 PM
"15 is like one hour of work."

Who do you work for and how long have you worked there?
---
"In the dark recesses of the mind, a disease known as FEAR feasts upon the souls who cannot overcome it's power . . ."
#27RikiazPosted 1/14/2013 1:12:36 PM
AveryLuna posted...
I get sick of companies being money grubbing jerk-offs. They want you to pay 50 dollars (A brand NEW game's worth) for three new MULTIPLAYER maps and maybe another zombie map using Green Run's, seriously they give you one zombie map to play unless you pre-ordered a year before the game even came out!

Are you trying to be a troll? $50 get's you every map pack. Not just one. And there is likely going to be a new Tranzit Zombies map in each map pack. Also new games are $60 nowadays.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#28RandomTrampPosted 1/14/2013 1:13:15 PM
Plus it's not just $15 (or about 10.40 for me). It's a commitment to spend $60 as if you buy one map pack you have to buy them all, unless you want a seriously crappy connection in most games once the second map pack comes out.

Then you've suddenly paid three games-worth of money for your year's CoD when you could have used the extra on 2 other great games and supported imaginative new IP's for example.

Then once your map packs are 2 years old you'll probably find it hard to find a game with them all active, unless you want a 2-bar connection. Hence why I've had to delete my MW2 map packs now.

Plenty of reasonable grounds to not buy, and to call out Activision for offering the least possible value for money they can possibly get away with.
#29Kovalchuk_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:21:06 PM
SparkItUp posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
SparkItUp posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

I can understand if you're broke though.

!

or the fact that we feel the game is garbage to begin with.

Well idk why you're wasting your time here then tbh.

last I checked, there are not rules against voicing displeasure about a game you may own...matter of fact, I don't believe ownership is even a prerequisite.

keep it up...so far your up to a 3/10

I never said you couldn't voice your opinion, I simply stated that I don't understand why you feel the need to voice your opinion when chances are that no one cares.
#30Kovalchuk_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:22:01 PM
ReeperX posted...
"15 is like one hour of work."

Who do you work for and how long have you worked there?

That's just like average pay for a summer student job.