$15 is like one hour of work.

#81juwamaguyPosted 1/14/2013 4:02:34 PM
The price of DLC should reflect how much work went into it. For a multiplayer map pack, I'd say $2 per map is a fair value, given the average size and detail of call of duty maps. Obviously, a larger scale game would charge more for a map pack, given that much more time or manpower is required to release it. Perhaps the zombies maps would cost more, given that they are larger and usually require more thought.
---
Losers will fight their battles, winners will fight their wars.
#82Spyderguy186Posted 1/14/2013 4:15:05 PM
Why would this be considered paying Activision the money they deserve? All Activision does is force the developers to create a new Call of Duty every year, when instead of that, they could be actually making some really well-developed games every couple of years.
---
The Bloody-Nine Kneels to No Man.
#83Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/14/2013 4:17:06 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Pretty sure we're not getting ripped off if we buy the map pack.

If I get 2 hours of enjoyment out of it I have already won.

I can understand if you're broke though.

So get off your ass and pay Activision the money they deserve!

Go ahead and buy it. I can understand if you've got s*** standards and are ok with the fact that activision/treyarch think you're a dumbass and will buy whatever half-assed crap they throw out as dlc.

Go ahead and buy it. Just don't expect the connections to be fixed or any of their games to be improved because if you keep buying broken s***, they'll keep making it.
#84Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/14/2013 4:19:40 PM
Am I missing something? This guy makes an obvious troll topic to provoke people that are already annoyed with the way the game runs. Then people that make flame posts get moderated yet the topic has 80+ posts already?

Close the topic mods. Blatant trolling seems to be allowed and even encouraged on this website.
#85Kovalchuk_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 4:27:25 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...
Pretty sure we're not getting ripped off if we buy the map pack.

If I get 2 hours of enjoyment out of it I have already won.

So get off your ass and pay Activision the money they deserve!

Go ahead and buy it. I can understand if you've got s*** standards and are ok with the fact that activision/treyarch think you're a dumbass and will buy whatever half-assed crap they throw out as dlc.

Go ahead and buy it. Just don't expect the connections to be fixed or any of their games to be improved because if you keep buying broken s***, they'll keep making it.

When I play this game I have no problems with it. Runs perfect for me and is my favorite game atm.
#86FeelMyBladePosted 1/14/2013 4:33:26 PM
If I am interested in a dlc, and I enjoy the game, I will buy it regardless of the approval of same random person over the Internet.

Seriously, why should you be concerned about other people's purchase. If you don't like it, don't buy it. That's all.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#87Kovalchuk_(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 4:35:00 PM
FeelMyBlade posted...
If I am interested in a dlc, and I enjoy the game, I will buy it regardless of the approval of same random person over the Internet.

Seriously, why should you be concerned about other people's purchase. If you don't like it, don't buy it. That's all.

This is more for the people who say $15 is overpriced. Once they get into the real world they will understand it's very reasonable.
#88FeelMyBladePosted 1/14/2013 4:42:01 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...

This is more for the people who say $15 is overpriced. Once they get into the real world they will understand it's very reasonable.

Well earning money is tough for a lot of people. But it shouldn't keep someone from purchasing something they enjoy within reasonable limits.

If you are planning on putting a lot of hours into it, then it is well worth it.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-42
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Given:15
#89Gamerguy92Posted 1/14/2013 4:53:34 PM
I feel really sorry to the people where 15$ is an hour of work.

I work for $8.11/hr. :/
---
Sent from my iPhone 5
#90WayavasPosted 1/14/2013 5:03:36 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...
SparkItUp posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

!

or the fact that we feel the game is garbage to begin with.

Well idk why you're wasting your time here then tbh.

I guess you are implying that this topic is waste of time yourself, I am glad you know it at least
---
If Raptor Jesus is your lord and savior and you are 100% proud of it, copy this into your signature.