Free black ops 2 nuketown map pack code

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Free black ops 2 nuketown map pack code

User Info: VRMode

VRMode
3 years ago#1
This code was giving to me and i do not have COD BO 2. First come first serve. QW7TW-FV2V2-CWCXK-HPJMH-KP2FZ

User Info: aheroafake

aheroafake
3 years ago#2
Thanks!
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man

User Info: krazykiwikid

krazykiwikid
3 years ago#3
Thanks but uhh..... oops.

got real excited and ran to my 360 to redeem code. It worked but then I realised it wasn't actually 'nuketown ZOMBIES'. I already have nuketown so I think I ruined it for everyone.

User Info: Devil Wolf

Devil Wolf
3 years ago#4
lol

aheroafake
3 years ago#5
krazykiwikid posted...
Thanks but uhh..... oops.

got real excited and ran to my 360 to redeem code. It worked but then I realised it wasn't actually 'nuketown ZOMBIES'. I already have nuketown so I think I ruined it for everyone.

You are a bad liar. You didn't ruin it for everyone considering the fact that I am the one that actually downloaded it.
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk

krazykiwikid
3 years ago#6
That would either make you a liar or because I already have NT the redeem code didn't count as being used. Entered it - worked - would you like to dl? - yes - download goes from 0% to 100% in one second.

aheroafake
3 years ago#7
I feel super dumb now. I should've read the topic a little more clearly. I already have NT 2025 because I bought this game brand new when it came out at midnight. So if I already used the NT 2025 code that came with the game, no other NT code will work for me even if I try redeeming it? If so, my bad. I too thought it was for Nuketown zombies.

krazykiwikid
3 years ago#8
Hahaha. So maybe the code is still active for a third person to try? As long as they too don't already have NT 2025.

aheroafake
3 years ago#9
krazykiwikid posted...
Hahaha. So maybe the code is still active for a third person to try? As long as they too don't already have NT 2025.

I was wondering why nobody had posted in this topic before me and why it hadn't been redeemed before I tried using it lol.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Free black ops 2 nuketown map pack code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived