Treyarch has to be the most IDIOTIC group of devs to make an FPS

#11TheRealJayveezyPosted 1/14/2013 5:18:03 PM(edited)
KGballa27 posted...
my main complaint with getting the shield gold was that shotgun shots would sometimes go straight through it...from the front, watched kill cams and everything, there was no way all or even most pellets could hit me...

Shotguns in this game don't actually have pellets. They spray a wall of damage. This is best seen when using the shield because if 1 pixel of that wall of damage the shotgun puts out manages to hit your side you take full damage and die.

I have absolutely no clue why they would be so lazy as to not give a shotgun actual pellets with individual damage that equaled the maximum damage when all of the pellets hit. If they did this I feel a lot less people would complain about shotguns since you would have to try to aim to get the maximum amount of pellets to hit. I don't know if shotguns have always been this way in CoD because I have never noticed but I think it's dumb.
#12Mander1861Posted 1/14/2013 5:21:13 PM
DICE

That is all.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#13ihaveyahooraresPosted 1/14/2013 5:22:37 PM
Yes, they are bad.

Also, if you use the Shield with Fast Hands there's a glitch. You can swap to your secondary and use equipment at the speed you would with Fast Hands. However, switching back to the shield or recovering from equipment is glitched. On your screen, it moves at the speed of you having Fast Hands, on the enemies screen, it moves at the normal speed, leaving you vulnerable when you think you have the shield in front after swapping to it or recovering from equipment usage.

IMHO, the Shield is just complete trash.
#14Maiken100Posted 1/14/2013 5:22:47 PM
Your post and title don't go together.
#15TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 5:27:05 PM
Maiken100 posted...
Your post and title don't go together.

Yeah yeah someone else said something similar but tried to be a smartass about it. My problem lies with something in this game. Who made this game? A group of devs who collectively call themselves Treyarch. What genre is this game? A First Person Shooter. I don't see how that's hard to understand.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#16xMr_PolyxPosted 1/14/2013 5:29:16 PM
I dunno, there's always Daikatana if you want to talk about bad FPS games.

And MAG.
---
PSN: xMrPolyx, XBL: Mister Poly
League of Legends: MrPoly
#17Space_MonkyPosted 1/14/2013 5:29:23 PM
Mander1861 posted...
DICE

That is all.

+1 i use to love them. they ruined BF3 for me.
---
The fiction will see the real.
#18Mander1861Posted 1/14/2013 5:31:17 PM
Space_Monky posted...
Mander1861 posted...
DICE

That is all.

+1 i use to love them. they ruined BF3 for me.

Me too man but I broke up with them at BC2.
BF3 was the proverbial nail in the rectum ..... I mean coffin.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.
#19Sega9599Posted 1/16/2013 5:09:53 AM
Teh_5_Starz posted...
Sega9599 posted...
The most idiotic? Ever to make an FPS?

your sig.... i like that $***

Heh, I loved Mirrors Edge. And there hasn't been a good Shining Force game for nearly two decades!
---
Waiting for Mirrors Edge 2 and a new 'proper' Shining Force.