Which CoD had the best maps? (not counting DLC maps)

#11cheezstachePosted 1/14/2013 9:44:19 PM
MW2 had the best looking maps but COD4 wins because the maps were much more balanced than anything since.
#12OrlandoMagicianPosted 1/14/2013 10:30:34 PM
Thierrymon posted...
Lol who voted BO2?

Any of the games up until MW3 had great maps. MW2 were probably my favourite overall though.

Summarized my thoughts perfectly.
#13XShadowStrike99Posted 1/14/2013 11:56:56 PM
CoD4, no doubt.

Dat Backlot, Crash, Ambush, Pipeline, Crossfire, etc
#14bluegender4everPosted 1/15/2013 12:55:19 AM
Pretty much everything about black ops multiplayer was badass. Fixed alot of the BS of MW2, had great guns overall, spawning that made sense and badass maps.

Seriously the only stock map I did not like was Villa because of how stupidly long it could take to go around the hotspots on that map. Entire spawns could switch by the time you got around to the opposite home flag.
---
10,000 Days in the fire is long enough...you're going home... http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html stop him!
#15a_fartn_Spartan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:08:56 PM
Foxx3k posted...
Best maps or highest average map quality?

highest average I guess. Sorry if it wasn't clear.

Just because BO had a few gems (Firing Range, Summit) doesn't mean it should be voted on for this poll. If it helps you can think of which game made you not care about the vote for the map the most. From 2010 on it's pretty much "which map do I hate less" for me.
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.
#16a_fartn_Spartan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:14:08 PM
bluegender4ever posted...
Pretty much everything about black ops multiplayer was badass. Fixed alot of the BS of MW2, had great guns overall, spawning that made sense and badass maps.

Seriously the only stock map I did not like was Villa because of how stupidly long it could take to go around the hotspots on that map. Entire spawns could switch by the time you got around to the opposite home flag.

I'm guess BO was your first CoD you bought Day 1 (or played during its prime), or someone needs to post a link to a FAMAS clan spawn-trapping on Havana, or Nuketown, or Firing Range...need I go on?
---
Hair Straightener - Please use above waist.