all my friends who are good at the game quit to play touch football...

#1forgotten0285Posted 1/14/2013 1:26:45 PM
I don't know what to do anymore. I was going to get the DLC, but if all my friends are just going to play Hardcore, I think that pretty much seals the game's fate and into the video library it goes forever.

Seriously, though....Hardcore sucks. All it has to offer is the ability to make you artificially worse at the actual game when you go back to play it.

It really sucks. When I do play with these guys, it's VSAT>Lodestar>Dogs over and over again. I really like winning, but cannot bring myself to enjoy a game mode that is so potentially annoying.

Plus, I always disclaim "I don't really play HC at all, guys," but they talk me into it, and get super annoyed when they die in my airstrikes anyway. Then they get super elitist about HC when I suggest we play Core for a while.

Ugh. **** Hardcore.

/endrant
---
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.
#2food_sleep_gamePosted 1/14/2013 1:31:36 PM
If they are really your friends, a little compromise isn't too out of the question is it?
#3torey_caylorPosted 1/14/2013 1:32:49 PM
make new friends
#4theLongR0DPosted 1/14/2013 1:33:01 PM
you da man
#5scarface_jrPosted 1/14/2013 1:34:44 PM
HC is super easy....I just hate stupid teammates who like running in front of me while i'm shooting someone, spawn then kill me because they're to stupid to realize that bullets are already being shot at the guy they're running at. So when that happens I follow them around and just flashbang them till they quit or keep killing me till they get kicked. I use scav so I just keep picking up packs from the kills I get while flashbanging my team. 25+ kills, having them all die and pretty much be bait and the rage of them being flashed non-stop = fun.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#6fatclemenzaPosted 1/14/2013 1:35:48 PM
Friends don't let friends play HC
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#7georgiaboy11Posted 1/14/2013 1:40:22 PM
So basically you rely on them to get those killstreaks, and now that that isn't an option you don't want to play anymore?

Nice logic.
#8ICantNameGudPosted 1/14/2013 1:40:40 PM
Inb4mads
---
And when I'm feeling stuck and need a buck, I don't rely on luck... because The Hoook brings you baaack, I ain't tellin' you no lies
~CoD devs
#9BrighattalonPosted 1/14/2013 1:42:27 PM
Not a fan of HC on Blops 2, seems like it is missing something the other CoDs had for this game mode.... can't quite put my finger on it.
---
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent
#10forgotten0285(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 1:43:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]