What are the cheapest, most rage-inducing weapons/perks?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What are the cheapest, most rage-inducing weapons/perks?

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
4 years ago#1
I haven't gotten any hatemail in a while and I want to make a class to correct this.

User Info: chessmyantidrug

chessmyantidrug
4 years ago#2
You can never go wrong with the pro pipe.

User Info: scarface_jr

scarface_jr
4 years ago#3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcFk97MgCsI Feed me more points with emp grenades.
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk

User Info: Brighattalon

Brighattalon
4 years ago#4
ghost and suppressor with either the PDW or MSMC is always a good way to go. I get occasional hatemail when I flank a team for some easy kills, especially when they have a UAV up.
I played with some friends the other night and they were all raging about the other team using suppressors on Cargo. I just laughed since I was using a silenced PDW and Ghost, just the same as the enemy team and did quite well in that match.
Xbox live gamertag: winteragent

User Info: Sith Jedi

Sith Jedi
4 years ago#5
chessmyantidrug posted...
You can never go wrong with the pro pipe.

Isn't the pro pipe terrible in this game?

User Info: therenegadenail

therenegadenail
4 years ago#6
i get people mad because i run tac mask and flak jacket and engineer and they cant camp as well
derp

User Info: Don_of_Blades

Don_of_Blades
4 years ago#7
no weapons/perks make me rage, but rather being dumped into game-in-progress where enemy has a vsat, dogs, vtol, ect in the air bugs me to no end.

And ponies wonder why my w/l is a pitiful .31, I'm all for fighting the good fight but I am not sticking around when there is no chance to win.

User Info: ihaveyahoorares

ihaveyahoorares
4 years ago#8
Check out that youtube video of the one dude camping his balls off. Trophy systems, Sentries, Guardians, Claymores, while camping behind an assault shield with his R870.

User Info: forgotten0285

forgotten0285
4 years ago#9
I have so far made the most hosts dashboard via the Tac 45 and the Executioner.

Typically pistol kills really piss people off.
not changing my sig until Shenmue 3 is officially announced.

User Info: xMr_Polyx

xMr_Polyx
4 years ago#10
PDW and R870 for weapons

Perks... I dunno.

Equipment? Probably shock charges, bettys, and claymores. Make all the rushers mad!
PSN: xMrPolyx, XBL: Mister Poly
League of Legends: MrPoly
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. What are the cheapest, most rage-inducing weapons/perks?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived