I found out a way to make headshots a bit easier. :D

#1NyangasmPosted 1/14/2013 2:17:39 PM
Stun an enemy and take all the time you need. :D The effects of a stun grenade in this game last anywhere between fifteen to twenty minutes so you'll have plenty of time to get those shots that you need.

Just a PSA or whatever. :3
---
No, not "Conga Lieu"! Congroo!
#2scarface_jrPosted 1/14/2013 2:20:09 PM
Or find the one guy who is just holding L, come up in the direction he's not looking at and just shoot him in the head.
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#3Nyangasm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 2:23:35 PM
That works, too. I usually still hit them with a stun though. Nothing like some good, old fashioned insurance. Who's to say you won't get that first hit off and he's some crazy ass meth addict who jumps at the slightest of things? For all you know, he may start running around and/or hopping about wildly and you end up having to just shoot him normally? :o
---
#4Q27Posted 1/14/2013 2:26:58 PM
From YouTube videos I learned that laser sight makes it far easier. You don't really need to aim for the head even, the recoil is even more helpful when hipfiring.
Hipfiring in general will give far more effortless headshots.
#5xCloudyxPosted 1/14/2013 2:30:42 PM
Q27 posted...
From YouTube videos I learned that laser sight makes it far easier. You don't really need to aim for the head even, the recoil is even more helpful when hipfiring.
Hipfiring in general will give far more effortless headshots.

Reminds me of the mansion level in Timesplitters. As long as you keep your crosshair at a certain heightl. You can run through the entire level hip-firing the heads off all the zombies with your starting double barrels.
---
(\ (O_O) /) Praise the sun!
#6chessmyantidrugPosted 1/14/2013 2:33:00 PM
I get headshots by aiming at the head. I realize it's a novel concept, but it works.
#7Nyangasm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 3:03:57 PM
From: chessmyantidrug | Posted: 1/14/2013 5:33:00 PM | #006
I get headshots by aiming at the head. I realize it's a novel concept, but it works.

no way
---
#8aheroafakePosted 1/14/2013 3:20:53 PM
chessmyantidrug posted...

O rry?!
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#9Astro_B0mbPosted 1/14/2013 3:22:50 PM

Real talk?
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#10RuneMaster no2Posted 1/14/2013 3:31:25 PM

4 in a row
---
One decade on Gfaqs and counting.