The worlds ultimate camper lololololol (video)

#31Lord_TenseEyePosted 1/15/2013 2:09:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#32Wookie_Is_BackPosted 1/15/2013 2:13:30 PM
PvtPorkSord posted...
1 EMP downstairs would ruin that room. Also how are people stupid enough to keep going in there. Just ignore him and he'd only get a few kills.

Came in to say this.
#33Kovalchuk_Posted 1/15/2013 2:22:17 PM
why does he use care package when he camps inside.
#34Lerp85Posted 1/15/2013 2:25:32 PM
Kovalchuk_ posted...

My question is why he isn't using it. You can throw it and have it land on the balcony right behind him.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#35JSpillaPosted 1/15/2013 2:28:54 PM
Lerp85 posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

My question is why he isn't using it. You can throw it and have it land on the balcony right behind him.

But then he would have to go get it?
#36Lerp85Posted 1/15/2013 2:30:23 PM
JSpilla posted...
Lerp85 posted...
Kovalchuk_ posted...

But then he would have to go get it?

LOL, like he don't have a good enough defense going on in that room. I think he could take three seconds to get it. Imagine him getting a swarm, or dogs, or heck more stuff to put in there.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#37Deathx113Posted 1/15/2013 2:41:03 PM
Wow.. I usually camp up there with JUST the shotgun...

I got a few of those... AC-130s? up there, just with the shotgun... I wonder what I could do with that Godly setup? o_O

Amazing video, couldn't stop laughing.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#38molokoPosted 1/15/2013 2:44:49 PM
This is why I make it a point to carry at least one EMP grenade and have Engineer as one of my perks.