What type of death irks you the most?

#11PWLBizarreJellyPosted 1/14/2013 9:01:53 PM
Death from behind, and the guy dropshots.
. . .Why? What was going through that guy's mind? What compelled him to dropshot the guy who's back was turned?
---
Scoot the Moot
#12PvtPorkSordPosted 1/14/2013 9:10:26 PM
PWLBizarreJelly posted...
Death from behind, and the guy dropshots.
. . .Why? What was going through that guy's mind? What compelled him to dropshot the guy who's back was turned?

This doesn't make mad that I died but mad that THAT particular moron killed me.

I was the final kill and I was admittedly "camping" a window holding the house on cargo. this guy drop shotted me with the S12 from like 3 feet away.
#13Milwaukee_RushPosted 1/14/2013 9:14:20 PM
SMG users are scrubs
---
HC HQ all day! Forget the explosives, use a real gun.
#14Vincent729Posted 1/14/2013 9:16:32 PM
The corner camper.
---
GT= Run x Vindex
#15Ha_D00DPosted 1/14/2013 9:18:33 PM
Milwaukee_Rush posted...
SMG users are scrubs

And you have the skill to make such a claim, of course? No, I am not an SMG user.
---
We'll settle this with violence. Come on, give it all you got. We'll settle this with bullets. Go ahead, take your best shot.
#16oldfart81Posted 1/14/2013 9:24:00 PM
you forgot to add one

Sniper standing behind you spamming a sniper rifle and you are blocked in and can't move from incoming (insert random killstreak or enemy here).

This with a passion
#17scarface_jrPosted 1/14/2013 9:24:57 PM
Where is the option of "Getting killed by the guy you just killed because he spawned right behind you" And no...the guy did not place a tac down. He legit spawned right behind me....
---
"There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man." -CM Punk
#18greatmario3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:29:08 PM
scarface_jr posted...
Where is the option of "Getting killed by the guy you just killed because he spawned right behind you" And no...the guy did not place a tac down. He legit spawned right behind me....

That's kind of the reverse of getting spawn killed, lol.

Spawning can be atrocious in this game, and I have to blame that on Treyarch themselves and the small maps of the game.
---
PSN ID: Dominic935
"They look like monsters to you?" - Vincent
#19Halo_ForeverPosted 1/14/2013 10:29:02 PM
Hunter Killer is missing from the list.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#20BrockObanaPosted 1/14/2013 10:32:07 PM
Hunter Drone
Lightning Strike
Hellstorm

Scorestreaks are HORRIBLE in this game.
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-