ded
ded
deaaaaaaaaaaaad
#22scrilla_oPosted 1/14/2013 11:42:00 PM
Milwaukee_Rush posted...
automatic users are scrubs

Fix'ed
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#23AtomskVIIPosted 1/14/2013 11:45:29 PM
Being one kill off from a swarm and having a hunter drone just barely kill me as I'm running indoors for cover.

Then I kick myself for not using blind eye knowing it was a open map.
---
Amen, Hallelujah, Peanut Butter.
GT: November Seven
#24bluegender4everPosted 1/15/2013 12:14:55 AM
I HATE R870 related deaths.

Don't get me wrong, the gun is far from overpowered, and all shotguns have the same potential "sudden death" factor (except for any shotty in MW3, ugh) but I hate it so much because no matter how much *I* try I can never get consistent one shots with it and yet it seems any random yahoo using it online can put me down in one shot over and over again without so much as a fight from me. It's annoying as hell because of how unfair it feels...

*angryface*

anyway, beyond whatever sorcery has cursed me towards the R870 this go around, probably the most annoying deaths across all the games are the ones where I get shot in the back (from our spawn side) or running RIGHT IN FRONT of somebody a quarter second after literally not being able to see them down the sight line I just checked.
---
10,000 Days in the fire is long enough...you're going home... http://www.petitiononline.com/RRH53888/petition.html stop him!
#25thatman6sic6Posted 1/15/2013 12:20:24 AM
Hunter killers that make it through the door I just ran through
---
life isn't like a box of chocolates, it's like a jar of jalapenos. what you do today is going to burn your *** tomorrow
#26Snazzy21Posted 1/15/2013 12:24:23 AM
I picked all deaths annoy me.
If i die more than 7 or 8 times in one match that was a bad game.
#27singhellotakuPosted 1/15/2013 12:35:10 AM
Other- Hunter killer
#28LedMikeWPosted 1/15/2013 12:49:57 AM
Bouncing Betty + prone blocked. I hate dying because my character couldn't lay forward instead of back.
#29uniballer92Posted 1/15/2013 12:58:57 AM
When my team and I get Spawn Trapped/Killed constantly. That's what I hate.
---
I'm Not Even Remotely Dorky (send me a message if you get this and you will get props for it). Props given:17
Gamertag: Spudball
#30Faust_8Posted 1/15/2013 1:22:52 AM
Mine isn't on there. Mine is "I literally just looked at that doorway and no one was there, and THE VERY INSTANT I turn away, he appears and shoots me effortlessly."

This game's maps make situations like this happen every. Damn. Match.

Because there's practically no open spaces. There's corners, obstructions, and objects everywhere.

Hell, they're even afraid to make a single room that doesn't have a big-ass thing right in the center of it, so even if you know there's an enemy in there, you're not sure to go left or right and if you guess wrong WHOOPS YOU'RE DEAD.

This game has so many ways for someone to be 10 feet away from you but out of sight that it's ridiculous.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while