What type of death irks you the most?

#41S1LV3R_S4MUR4IPosted 1/15/2013 9:03:19 AM
I can accept getting killed in virtually any way in this game. Not only because I'm bad, but because I know there are millions of 12- and 13-year-olds who spend way too much time playing this game.

That being said, getting spawn killed is pretty brutal.
#42FvlakngPosted 1/15/2013 9:27:27 AM
I am a hunter killer drone magnet. It got to the point that I am so sure I'm gonna get hit (btw, even in close to secure places) that I just laugh about it. It just amazes me how often it happens. That, for now, it's what's driving me crazy.
#43greatmario3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 3:09:51 PM
Fvlakng posted...
I am a hunter killer drone magnet. It got to the point that I am so sure I'm gonna get hit (btw, even in close to secure places) that I just laugh about it. It just amazes me how often it happens. That, for now, it's what's driving me crazy.

Blind Eye can sometimes help, but obviously, if you are next to a teammate that's not using it, you're still screwed.

I run blind eye only on my sniping and scorestreak destroying set. I need to stay alive in order to destroy hostile scorestreaks.

Also, ITT the HK should need to travel a minimum distance in order to detonate.

I find that the Lightning Strike is the most unavoidable death in the game.
---
PSN ID: Dominic935
"They look like monsters to you?" - Vincent
#44RandomTrampPosted 1/15/2013 3:25:14 PM
Exploding f***ing cars. They sit there, quietly smoking in an unobstrusive and hard to spot manner, waiting for me to come along all unsuspecting...
#45T_r_a_m_PPosted 1/15/2013 3:27:20 PM
What particularly annoys me is when i kill an enemy, the game decides to spawn him a bit ahead of me, I might kill him again, and again but it wont end until the game has successfully ended my streak. Sometimes you never get a break
---
Gamertag: BuSteD TramP
Ewgh thats gotta hurt!