why do people troll girl gamers?

#11AWarAmp84Posted 1/15/2013 7:14:56 AM
Because the prepubescent kids all of a sudden grow balls and say all kinds of stuff they otherwise wouldn't say in real life. The problem is that they don't know how to talk to a female. In real life they're probably quiet and shy and very loser-ish.
---
Before you comment on one of my posts, please research the Dunning-Kruger effect and really think about what you're about to write.
#12CheBob55Posted 1/15/2013 7:14:59 AM
The only time I've noticed a girl playing is when they have an obvious username like "Miss Killer" or "I AM GIRL ON XBOX", but even then I've not noticed any in-game trolling or verbal abuse towards them. On the other hand, I can't see all the personal messages they could be getting, which I'm guessing amounts to a lot of the trouble.
#13AethonWarriorPosted 1/15/2013 7:18:19 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14startedONatariPosted 1/15/2013 7:19:46 AM
most of these kids that troll the girlies have never had one. on a side note; there was some girl playing the other night that had the foulest mouth i've ever heard. she was as bad as most of the squeakers i hear. i couldn't believe some of the **** that came out of her mouth.
#15DawgwoodPosted 1/15/2013 7:21:50 AM(edited)
Played with one who was a very good player and was really nice, played with another who was an absolute sea hag that did nothing but complain and swear.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#16darkshadowmasterPosted 1/15/2013 7:21:47 AM
Because they have breasts.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#17MexiRicanMoFoPosted 1/15/2013 7:21:56 AM
Dawgwood posted...
Played with one who was a very good player and was really nice, played with another who was an absolute sea hag and did nothing but complain and swear.

The sea hag remark made me lol.
---
GT: iLuv2WakenBake
#18CatholicPriest7Posted 1/15/2013 7:23:39 AM
Can't believe I'm the only one who realized this is a troll topic to get you to watch TC's crappy dubstep video and get him views.

"Topic about gamer girls"
"I'll leave this pic here"
"posts YOUTUBE link"

It's hopeless, you're all dumb.
---
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.
#19RiverofDenialPosted 1/15/2013 7:24:55 AM
CatholicPriest7 posted...
Can't believe I'm the only one who realized this is a troll topic to get you to watch TC's crappy dubstep video and get him views.

"posts YOUTUBE link"

Assuming anyone actually clicks the link.

Nobody (I hope) is actually dumb/bored enough to do so.
---
XBL Gamertag: River of Denial.
Changed because people are desperate and stupid.
#20MexiRicanMoFoPosted 1/15/2013 7:25:23 AM
CatholicPriest7 posted...

"posts YOUTUBE link"

I didn't check the link, but it sounds like you did. Who's the dumb one?
---
GT: iLuv2WakenBake