why do people troll girl gamers?

#31fatclemenzaPosted 1/15/2013 8:37:45 AM
Resorting to a generic racist insult. Well done.

Leave it to Catholics to be intolerant, am I right?
---
Me and my uncle went ridin' down, South Colorado, West Texas bound
BO2 Combat Record - http://tinyurl.com/cxvk9xr
#32Teh_5_Starz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 8:40:06 AM
WARNING GENTLEMEN

If you ever become friends with a girl online, DO NOT add her on Facebook or anything, even if she asks you. its just not worth it.

i met this girl in gears that turned out to be drop dead gorgeous, and thought the same of me. but then she lives in florida and i live in NY,
on the other side of the coin, i met this other chick in Blops 1. she asked for my instagram.... greatest mistake ever. twas like a bog monster... then again, the 15th prestige should have tipped me off

anyway, its like when you see your favorite radio personality for the first time. never what you expect. just leave it to the imagination. ignorance is bliss
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#33Teh_5_Starz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 8:42:34 AM
CatholicPriest7 posted...
Can't believe I'm the only one who realized this is a troll topic to get you to watch TC's crappy dubstep video and get him views.

"Topic about gamer girls"
"I'll leave this pic here"
"posts YOUTUBE link"

It's hopeless, you're all dumb.

not my video, i just added it because i was watching it when the idea of this topic popped in my head because of the awesome picture.

no one has a gun to your head saying to watch it....
---
#34BillbertGoukiPosted 1/15/2013 8:43:23 AM
fatclemenza posted...
Resorting to a generic racist insult. Well done.

Leave it to Catholics to be intolerant, am I right?

pretty sure he's not actually catholic

js
---
I am Gouki, and I will teach you the true meaning of troll!
Naimi es mi waifuuuuu~~~<#3
#35MexiRicanMoFoPosted 1/15/2013 8:44:28 AM
Teh_5_Starz posted...
CatholicPriest7 posted...
Can't believe I'm the only one who realized this is a troll topic to get you to watch TC's crappy dubstep video and get him views.

"Topic about gamer girls"
"I'll leave this pic here"
"posts YOUTUBE link"

It's hopeless, you're all dumb.

not my video, i just added it because i was watching it when the idea of this topic popped in my head because of the awesome picture.

no one has a gun to your head saying to watch it....

Don't mind him. I spanked him soundly and put him to bed.
---
GT: iLuv2WakenBake
#36AkaimizuPosted 1/15/2013 8:47:36 AM
People troll just about any demograph. White males less, though. To ask why they troll is to ask why trolling is done, in general. Is there any good reason behind it? No. It's obviously someone finding enjoyment in someone else's grief. It's basically griefing without the actual *forcibly affecting someone else's gameplay* part. It, of course, could affect their enjoyment of said online title.
---
"because 'Clerks' is NINJA in itself." - Ninja Mask lessons by Vern Reid (http://houseofninja.com/tutorial.php)
#37Teh_5_Starz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/15/2013 8:47:47 AM
^thank u
---
#38largerockPosted 1/15/2013 9:34:21 AM
AirRawr_ posted...
immature little kids aka 95% of the community

---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#39Overd0sPosted 1/15/2013 9:35:06 AM
God, I remember when I got my ex Gold. Some of the stuff people said to her pissed me off quite a bit. But it felt so good to destroy them as soon as the game started.

Then I have a friend who is arguably better than most people on here, she has turtle beaches but her mic cable broke, she got tired of hearing trash talk so much she never bothered to buy a replacement.

I always feel bad when i hear some harsh comments about some poor girl in a lobby though
---
CURRENCY TRACKING: Info: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Currency_bill_tracking
EUR: www.eurobilltracker.com - USD: www.wheresgeorge.com - CAD: www.whereswilly.com
#40GunzleaderPosted 1/15/2013 9:47:14 AM
lol @ mr "white knight" standing up for girls on online games. no offence but stay the hell away from online girls you dunno who they REALLY are. i meet TONS of girls on mmos 70% of em ive met in real life to date or just hang out. and ALL of em were NOT who they said they were some were losers with no job and lied about it. some were fat asses who said they were skinny as a rail. some sent REALLY old pictures and look nothing like that now. and worse is 50% of em were psychopathic emo ******. "oh im not good looking enough for men" " i cut my self if no one loves me" " i'll hurt my self if my character cannot get this one item/quest done" get a girl in real life id like to see em not be who they say they are with you around.
---
im not a troll sorry if i offend you in anyway. RIP Everquest Online Adventures 2003-2012