why do people troll girl gamers?

#41OrangeSchweesePosted 1/15/2013 10:01:45 AM
Look up the SF X Tekken Cross Assault debacle and how the internet reacted to it. It's not advocated at all, but people will generally use the anonymity of the internet as a means of being an ass. Case in point, this website.
#42DreamsaberPosted 1/15/2013 10:34:25 AM
Wait are we talking about being a troll or being evil? I thought being a troll meant being annoying but without any realistic, harmful intent. You guys are wandering into "actual misogyny" territory.

What I originally came in here to say was, I troll girls because I spend a lot of time around them and I know how to push their buttons. I was questing with this player and she said... I don't even remember, something like her breasts were bothering her. So I said "Well then take them off for now." Naturally she was a little jarred. She tried to explain anatomy, and I kept asserting something I knew to be false. "Um, they don't come off." "Have you tried pushing them back in then?" "It doesn't work that way!" "Would you at least try it before being so negative?" "Woooow... have you ever even seen a girl without clothes?" "Yes, and those Barbie dolls are much less condescending."

People usually feed me a decent serving of Nooby Snacks before brushing me off, and then we move on. Guys don't react the same way. It's just not possible to troll both genders the exact same way. I wouldn't say I advocate trolling in general, but to answer the titular question: games are an environment where I don't have to be my serious self, so I choose to entertain people.
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#43achimedPosted 1/15/2013 10:38:51 AM
Because female gamers tend to suck and expect people to kiss their asses.
---
They'll remember only our smiles, because that's all they've seen.
#44ish0turfac3Posted 1/15/2013 10:42:46 AM
Because they should be in the kitchen.. (lol sexism)
---
GT: ish0turfac3 - Nintendo ID: ish0turfac3
"Beef is evil chicken"
#45BoyWitArabStrapPosted 1/15/2013 10:44:12 AM
I saw a girl with Diamond SMGs go above 40 kills in a few matches.

Totes got her GT, she's really good!
#46DJQuackQuack086Posted 1/15/2013 10:52:40 AM
Girl gamers?
---
What the goodness?!
#47NinjaDeath911Posted 1/15/2013 10:54:03 AM
Cause 90% of guys here don't know how to talk to women
#48DreamsaberPosted 1/15/2013 11:01:12 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Cause 90% of guys here don't know how to talk to women
This is another thing that bothers me; why do people only assume/address that males troll females?
---
You opened a debate, and I'll be damned if you're not going to finish it. ~smashbrother3
#49IqarP15Posted 1/15/2013 11:42:27 AM
Wonder how many ppl actually know what a douche bag is..and also I think ppl troll the females because they better off shooting a guy then a guy shooting a female.
---
"SPOILERS"...
#50MexiRicanMoFoPosted 1/15/2013 11:43:52 AM
IqarP15 posted...
Wonder how many ppl actually know what a douche bag is..and also I think ppl troll the females because they better off shooting a guy then a guy shooting a female.

I've often wondered how many people actually use those nasty things...
---
GT: iLuv2WakenBake