why do people troll girl gamers?

#51JVel91Posted 1/15/2013 11:47:04 AM
JVel91 posted...
Hook a brother up with her GT.

Thanks.

---
EMS
#52TheRisingSonPosted 1/15/2013 11:52:11 AM
Yeah I saw some guys harassing a girl online once and she put the beats on them in the match afterward. It was pretty hilarious and those Dbags promptly quit the match during the final killcam.
#53lolcharizardPosted 1/15/2013 11:53:03 AM
achimed posted...
Because female gamers tend to suck and expect people to kiss their asses.

Can I see your neckbeard and/or basement?
---
Mike Dawson never returned to the carnival, ever again.
#54ragefan187Posted 1/15/2013 12:06:11 PM
People that talk alot of smack in general are insecure, but when I hear it towards women i just SMH , its sad.
#55JVel91Posted 1/15/2013 12:10:12 PM
lolcharizard posted...
achimed posted...
Because female gamers tend to suck and expect people to kiss their asses.

Can I see your neckbeard and/or basement?

lmfaooooooooooo
---
EMS
#56soothsayer77Posted 1/15/2013 12:33:23 PM(edited)
I got my GF an Xbox for christmas two years ago so she could play with me.

She basically can never open her mouth in a COD lobby without a response like, "Why don't you play once your balls have dropped little boy?", "Where are your parents?" and "Wow look at that heart emblem, that's so gay."

It's seriously ****ing embarrassing. The COD community is disgusting.
#57CTImpPosted 1/15/2013 12:11:58 PM
I used to play tons of Counter Strike. Girls tended to get trolled hard whenever one spoke on a mic. However, from my experience, the overwhelming majority of these girls seemed to enjoy it. Engaging in banter or even playing the submissive to some guy's misogynistic rant. These girls make it much more difficult for the women who detest that kind of reaction from online communities.
---
Like my favorite show The O'Reilly Factor when I post the spin stops here.
#58Undead587Posted 1/15/2013 12:46:38 PM
It really depends on the type of game. I don't play shooters that much, so I can't say much about them.

On MMORPGs, it's not uncommon to run into female gamers. This is especially true in more casual guilds, clans, etc.
#59rodman870Posted 1/15/2013 12:52:23 PM
It might be because I'm gay, but I never understand when all of my friends/randoms freak the hell out whenever a girl gets in the lobby.

One of my friends: Hey, you seem nice, do you wanna hang out some time?
Girl online: No thanks dude.
Him: Ok, well I bet you're a whore!
My other friend: Don't listen to him he's a douche bag, I'm not though, do you wanna hang out some time??

I just don't get it..
---
I like tacos more than burritos.
I'm going to eat a taco, then a burrito. Get it right people...
#60Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/15/2013 12:56:06 PM
Guys definitely go over the top and start s*** sometimes. But guys aren't the only ones to blame. Guys don't go out of their way to leave clues as to what sex they are on their profile. Attention seeking seems to be a huge thing for "gamer" girls these days.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~TL;DR? Don't care.~