why do people troll girl gamers?

#61aheroafakePosted 1/15/2013 12:59:02 PM
Immature guys that think they're funny. I've been playing HC a lot more lately for camo kills, and I've noticed that a lot more girls play HC than core. I honestly never really saw girls playing BO2 until I jumped on HC. Anyone else notice this?
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#62TheRisingSonPosted 1/15/2013 1:05:04 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
Guys definitely go over the top and start s*** sometimes. But guys aren't the only ones to blame. Guys don't go out of their way to leave clues as to what sex they are on their profile. Attention seeking seems to be a huge thing for "gamer" girls these days.

How is identifying what sex you are attention seeking? You sound pathetic. It's simple, the guys online who make a big deal about female gamers don't get any attention from the fairer sex in real life.
#63NinjaDeath911Posted 1/15/2013 1:05:05 PM
Dreamsaber posted...
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Cause 90% of guys here don't know how to talk to women
This is another thing that bothers me; why do people only assume/address that males troll females?

So what...females trolling females?
#64Devil_wings00Posted 1/15/2013 1:12:50 PM
Probably because women generally ignore them in real life and when they meet one who can't immediately kick them in the balls for being an ahole, they let loose all that pent up aggression towards them. That or they just try and hit on them really really awkwardly lol
---
3570k @ 4.6, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, 2 Mushkin Chronos in raid0, 1TB WD black.
#65XT3M3Posted 1/15/2013 1:52:43 PM(edited)
here is one of my encounters with a female gamer.

just before MW3 came out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UliNE_UWAV8
---
YT|Ownal0t GT| oZdReaZiii WrSx
Is it weird that it might be more likely that Tc wins powerball than wizards winning? ~ KoD_Immortal
#66TooFlyForAWifiPosted 1/15/2013 1:58:28 PM
CatholicPriest7 posted...
MexiRicanMoFo posted...
CatholicPriest7 posted...
Can't believe I'm the only one who realized this is a troll topic to get you to watch TC's crappy dubstep video and get him views.

"Topic about gamer girls"
"I'll leave this pic here"
"posts YOUTUBE link"

It's hopeless, you're all dumb.

I didn't check the link, but it sounds like you did. Who's the dumb one?

I checked it because I saw that it was a youtube video. I was hoping to see some 1337 quickscoping montage but this is even worse.

I'm not sitting in this thread discussing gamer girls while oblivious to the point of this thread.

Just looked at the video, and it has over one million views and a cool pic relating to the topic.
#67Soul_On_DisplayPosted 1/15/2013 2:00:44 PM
TheRisingSon posted...
Soul_On_Display posted...
Guys definitely go over the top and start s*** sometimes. But guys aren't the only ones to blame. Guys don't go out of their way to leave clues as to what sex they are on their profile. Attention seeking seems to be a huge thing for "gamer" girls these days.

How is identifying what sex you are attention seeking? You sound pathetic. It's simple, the guys online who make a big deal about female gamers don't get any attention from the fairer sex in real life.

Lol actually, you sound quite pathetic. I can go online and find a majority of gamers who don't even bother representing what sex they are. Some could even be girls, who knows? But the ones who label themselves as "girl" in their clan tag or gamertag are obviously after something since there is no point in going out of your way to represent yourself as a female gamer. That, or they're male trolls. But I've witnessed a lot of girls do this before.

And very cool, I say the same thing as like, 5 people above me, yet I get argued with.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance
~TL;DR? Don't care.~
#68ODommPosted 1/15/2013 2:01:23 PM
This topic is now about Sara Jean Underwood
---
Looking for ODST players---PM me
~~Keep Calm and Chive On~~
#69TooFlyForAWifiPosted 1/15/2013 2:05:26 PM
IqarP15 posted...
Wonder how many ppl actually know what a douche bag is..and also I think ppl troll the females because they better off shooting a guy then a guy shooting a female.

It's what you used to use after you got raped and went to the hospital. Health class.
#70nitepanther1987Posted 1/15/2013 2:07:08 PM
I only do it to attention whores. The ones that are like "OMG lol im lyk a gurl and im playin CoD". They're just as annoying as any other troll online.
---
Don't even bother trying. You're just gonna fail and look stupid anyways.